remember these a body ads?

-
heres the two that hang in my hallway duster cartoon add and a dart swinger add

Attachments

• 008 (Copy).jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 414
  • 007 (Copy).jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 437
Thanks for the memories, I was 17 in 1967, and loved the Darts and Barracudas of that period.( as well as the '67 Signet tudor sedan) I also liked the English ad for the Barracuda.

Chrsler needs a simple car like the Dart again.
Base would have the Pentastar V6, auto or 5 speed man. RWD (no FWD!), 2 door or 4 door
Swinger 2 or 4 door, would be an upgrade, V6/auto & optional for the Swinger GTS, 2 door only, would be the 5.7 Hemi (375HP) with an auto or 5-speed man, Sure-Grip axle.
It would need to weigh between 3200 & 3500 lbs.
Lets get low tech & basic with this car. Styling could be secondary even.
This would be a mustang or camaro killer.
What do you guys think? Any input?

Base would have the Pentastar V6, auto or 5 speed man. RWD (no FWD!), 2 door or 4 door
Swinger 2 or 4 door, would be an upgrade, V6/auto & optional for the Swinger GTS, 2 door only, would be the 5.7 Hemi (375HP) with an auto or 5-speed man, Sure-Grip axle.
i agree with you 200%

not a muscle car but its called the chrysler 200 chrysler cant build them fast enough right now and thats what its all about selling LARGE amounts of cars :bounce:

+1 and most important, it needs to be affordable

not a muscle car but its called the chrysler 200 chrysler cant build them fast enough right now and thats what its all about selling LARGE amounts of cars :bounce:

it is amazing what a name change will do the 200 is a rebadged sebring, i own a sebring and i only see cosmetic changes between 200 and sebring

nice collection! ty too young to have seen these b4...

can i request a 66 valiant ad?

-
Back