Remember you wanted to see the inside :)

-

Richie

Reaction score
Hi everybody:

I don't know if you remember my garage that my brother and I finished a year ago. A few of you asked to see what was inside of it. Well I finally got my boss to come over and take a couple of pics with a wide angle view. I know I have to man up and get one of those new fangled digital cameras. Pay no attention to those crappy seats or incorrect beauty rings please lol

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 472
  • photo 2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 483
  • photo 5.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 480
Yea no crap that can't even be consider a garage without a bunch mopar junk laying around to trip over:glasses7:

Yea no crap that can't even be consider a garage without a bunch mopar junk laying around to trip over:glasses7:

Ain't that the truth. It has gotten so bad in my garage it's hard to walk around the car without bumping into something.

OH! It's all under my kitchen table in the trailer. I'm to lazy to move it out there and it will get all freezing cold in the winter anyway. 340 block the 391 gears and the housing the axles the brakes new filler tube for the gas tank bench seats and more I can't think of. I think if you have a lot of crap in the garage you can't really move around in it when it comes to do something. All I have is a dog and he doesn't mind all the crap in the kitchen at all. I guess I'll have to take a picture of my kitchen :)

OH! It's all under my kitchen table in the trailer. I'm to lazy to move it out there and it will get all freezing cold in the winter anyway. 240 block the 391 gears and the housing the axles the brakes new filler tube for the gas tank bench seats and more I can't think of. I think if you have a lot of crap in the garage you can't really move around in it when it comes to do something. All I have is a dog and he doesn't mind all the crap in the kitchen at all :)

LOL, yeah, I know what you mean, I have a pile of boxes in the living room from stockpiling parts. I'm surprised my wife doesn't complain about it.

I'm right with ya I have what used to be a den now it's just a mopar parts bin, the wife bitches every time she has to look for something in it.

Everything is in the kitchen moreless I don't want stuff to get cold in the winter :(

Attachments

• SAM_1030.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 409
  • SAM_1035.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 388
  • SAM_1033.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 393
  • SAM_1034.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 391
  • SAM_1037.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 400
  • SAM_1036.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 400
I love the doors on your new shop. Awesome job! Looks like you will be decorating the walls with some insulation, keep that baby warm in the winter.

That's right but first I've got to get this car done. I knew I had to put that garage up first because there was now way I wanted the car out in the weather anymore. Now if nothing blows up or breaks down any place else at home like the furnace roof water heater etc etc etc I should get this thing going pretty soon. My brother says everything breaks in threes...He's always right..Sometimes I want to belt him one :axe:

Cool!

It doesn't matter how big you build your garage, you'll always wish you made it bigger...

-
Back