Removal and install of rear windshield 65 Barracuda

-
The corner pieces I meant are not on the lock strip which are seriously hard to fine but the plastic trim ones under the window. Be careful with them usually really brittle from being in the sun. Just FYI if tour front windshield is damaged and you are replacing it watch if you buy a tinted one some have that dot matrix stuff for tint on them. I almost bought one and glad I did not, still looking for a good used tinted front for my 64.

The corner pieces I meant are not on the lock strip which are seriously hard to fine but the plastic trim ones under the window. Be careful with them usually really brittle from being in the sun. Just FYI if tour front windshield is damaged and you are replacing it watch if you buy a tinted one some have that dot matrix stuff for tint on them. I almost bought one and glad I did not, still looking for a good used tinted front for my 64.

Yep I understood which corner pieces you're talking about ;-) I have a nice clean black set waiting for install

thanks for the tint heads up I'll keep and eye out.

I recently bought a spare back glass for my 65 "just in case" paid $100 which I thought was a pretty good deal. This past weekend at Carlisle I saw one for $40 and I'll bet it didn't sell.

Its all out rapped in packing blankets and stored in the our shead and the car is ready to go..!

20200717_162424.jpg
20200717_162416.jpg

I couldn't get my headliner to tighten up back on the pillars. Dont know what I did wrong, but it looks better than the shredded blanket that was up there when I bought it. Id suggest you use some 'batting' for the real pillars to give the headliner something to stretch against. Its just doesnt seem to lay right when they are empty.

-
Back