Replacement Valve Seats

-
Like I’ve said before I buy the books but don’t read them. I share the videos but don’t watch them. I honestly slept with a tablet by my bed at night and often got up to sketch something so I wouldn’t forget an idea. Then I kept port molds by my bed and tv table so I could look at things in 3D. Most of these guys would never understand the things we are up against in small block Edelbrock style heads. The short side would give them nightmares.

Like I’ve said before I buy the books but don’t read them. I share the videos but don’t watch them. I honestly slept with a tablet by my bed at night and often got up to sketch something so I wouldn’t forget an idea. Then I kept port molds by my bed and tv table so I could look at things in 3D. Most of these guys would never understand the things we are up against in small block Edelbrock style heads. The short side would give them nightmares.
They are not alone. Thanks for the nudge.

This is crazy - I just found my old pitot tube to be leaking. Some of the high pressure air is getting into the low side. Used a new pitot tube for the first time and results are below. This has been confusing me for months. What a lesson. What a reset. I'm an idiot.

IMG_2294.jpg

-
Back