-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a replica WITHOUT the mounting holes I am trying to sell. It has vary minor damage due to shipping when I purchased it. I was going to mount it, but I decided against it because I don't like the look of it without them mounting tabs.

The picture below is not my car, but the wing is. I purchased the wing from him when he didn't want to use it. The directions call for 3 inch long screws from the underside of the decklid. I was going to use 3m trim tape to mount it.

I am looking to get 160 or best offer plus shipping. The dimensions of the wing are 68x12x12 and my zip code is 92648 if you want to look up shipping. We can always work a deal out.

Attachments

• 012-3.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 756
  • 009-4.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 745
I am very interested and if still available I would like to negotiate a fair price plus S/H I will send you a PM.

Id love to buy it if you still have it. If not, where can i get one? Ive looked everywhere.

Few years back when I was buying from AAR, He had the mold & was going to make me one when they had the time to do a run.I gave up waiting, you might contact them and try and get them to make a few. Brian.

Id love to buy it if you still have it. If not, where can i get one? Ive looked everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back