Reproduction dash bezels

-

coyote42

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the dash bezels from Classic Industries, PG Classics or anywhere else? Classic industries seems to have the best price and I am not going for concours restoration.

I have used one in a 68 'cuda for a friends car. very nice quality, seemed like the one we took off. You just have to remember you need to transfer all lenses from the old bezel. If you have one that is broken, missing or real tore up I recommend.

Have you considered having yours restored? I've used Mr. G's in Ft. Worth for a number of years. If you have a serviceable core, he'll swap you out for a fee. I understand that the guy that was doing the plating for him has quit the business, so he is working out of inventory. So when they're gone, he can't help. You can check the website for pricing but must call for availability.

http://www.mrgusa.com

Mixed stories with Mr G's from other blogs on this site... I also was wondering on quality and fit on reopop dash bezels

I got new ones for my ralley dash in my 70 RoadRunner and they looked and fit good. I would use them again. I had my Dart's restored and the repops were better. Ronnie

i just restored the dash in my 68 cuda. i bought the re-po dash bezel kit and lens for it. it was nicer than i thought it would be. i got them from mike at BE&A. here are some pics.....

Attachments

• Dash 1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 350
  • Dash 2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 353
  • Dash 3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 382
  • Dash 4.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 357
I have one, No complants here.

Attachments

• uncle dannys car 1 005.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 353
  • 100_0447 (600 x 400).jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 351
I got one from classic industries and it fit perfect! Nice quality too! There exactly like the originals.

I got one from BEA and haven't installed it yet but looks like a quality piece, it's true chrome plate not the plastic chrome so it is more duarable and the woodgrain comes installed!

Howdy
I got one from Year One
Quality is great, I would say they all come from the same factory in China

Its a difficult project thought to remove and install the guages
Especially disconnecting the vent wires

But the finished article is worth it

Does anybody have pictures or comments on 69 repop dart dash bezels ?

-
Back