Not open for further replies.

hemidart67

1967 dart pro-touring
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale are the Reproduction Kelsey Hayes Caliper Bolts that i have been promising for some time now.
Cost per bolt is $8.25,so a set of 4 would be $33 plus shipping + 3% paypal fee
They are heat treated and have been black oxide coated.
If you need more or less just me know the quantity.
I know a lot of you guys already said you would buy them in the other thread but could you pm me guys so i know for sure you want them.
I am located in Brantford Ontario Canada

Attachments

• DSC01071.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 780
That would be $8.25 Canadian but if you want to send me US funds i will not complain

Got my bolts today, they look really nice. Come on everyone, make your orders, send your $$$.

Just a heads up...All orders placed and paid for have been shipped.Some earlier this week and the last ones on Friday.I know some of you have already got them too.
I know this is a comment and sometimes not allowed so mods sorry and you can delete if not allowed.
And thanks for all who purchased so far.
Thanks Jason

How much has it been costing to send a set of 4, into the USA, through your Canadian postal service?

So then, when you sell out, they are going to be unobtanium again, or will you be doing another run?

I do plan on making more I just don't know how soon I can get more of these made.
We are really really busy right now.
I also might have to increase the price a slight bit like maybe $1 per bolt just so I put a bit into my pocket and in case It takes awhile to sell the next batch.
I am glad guys have stepped up and bought most of this first run but it does seem to be pretty quiet lately and seems alot of guys are switching to the "Big Bolt Pattern"
Thanks Jason

No I did not.I have never posted on there.....heck I cant even remember the last time I went on Ebay but it might be a thought

Hi I need a 3 sets of 4 bolts do you still have some ? thanks

All sets from the first run are SOLD.......Should I mark this thread SOLD and start a new one when I get more made or keep it alive?

Mark it sold. When you get the new batch ready to sell, create the new ad. Its easier for members to get all the details in the beginning of the ad instead of scrolling thru all those old posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back