resolved. can delete.

-

Mopar92

Reaction score
resolved. I was not slandering, but simply asking a question. That is frowned upon, thus I will edit this post.

Last edited:
I just ordered mine from a local jobber, Ie: NAPA, Oriely, or whatever, the part number was gsk833 it was like 17 bucks Canadian which would be about 1 buck UDS lol everything was in the kit gasket and seal wise

I want to make sure it's the correct size front bearing retainer, correct slip yoke size seal etc... I only know it's a 1970 dated 23 spline.

My advice is give brewer's a call on the phone Talk with Wayne or Dan get what you need and let them tell you the shipping amount. That way no guessing. They are great to deal with and one of the best in the business. Also coming from someone who ships several items a week, shipping cost are crazy. No more cheap route at the post office.
Matt

Thanks, I am not in a position to make a phone call. That was their email quote. I shipped an intake in a USPS last week for $20.... fyi. This is a paper gasket set.

Thanks, I am not in a position to make a phone call. That was their email quote. I shipped an intake in a USPS last week for $20.... fyi. This is a paper gasket set.
I am well aware of what a gasket set is, only trying to help resolve an issue or give advice.
Best of luck. FWIW I would not go on an open forum and question or call into question someone's business without knowing the circumstances at hand. They have always been more than fair for me to deal with far better than most in the business, So I consider them friends.
Matt

They have been great to me before too. But I bought at shows. I never dealt with them over the webs. I did not mean to offend you.

-
Back