Respect for Rani

-
Ok!! :)

I had already deleted/revised the portion you quoted...but even my original quote accepts the possibility that the phrase that CudaChick1968 mentioned wasn't a standard.

I don't want to derail this thread...but for the sake of my own ego, just trust me that cute/young women getting disproportionately more attention and "help" on male dominated internet discussion forums is a well documented and hilarious phenomenon...

...though that's obviously not what's happening here. It's just what it looked like to a casual observer, which admittedly wasn't fair. I'm 100% sure you guys could come up with comparably gushing threads about men here.

Again, no offense intended to anyone.

If you are or were on Moparts, the "Chally Girl" post were great. Like a bunch of wolves on a carcass. I knew who it was and what was going on... I made mention that the OP had met the "Sexual Predator" wing of the forum... fawning all over... wanting picture, e-mails, phone numbers. I get where you are coming from.

I'm impressed with her skill. She does some real nice work. :cheers:

I don't care what Rani says I think she is a man in drag. :tongue3:

She's a great person to deal with on the limited amount of time I've spoken to her.

Never met her. Never been in chat. I feel sooooooooo left out. I have read a few of her posts and the lady is one smart gal. BUT has she strapped on a thong and been in the Hot Mopar Babes thread? :love7: :love5: :love4: :worthles:

Juuuuuuuuust kidding........ maybe not......

Anyways, we need all the Mopar ladies we can get on here. Maybe MrGTX prefers the board to be a sausage fest. Maybe a lil' intimidated by a smart woman? :wack: Dunno.... don't care.

Rani, if you get into the auto industry shoot higher than a knuckle draggin' wrench turner. Get inside one of the big 3, stay clean, make some big $$$$ and then keep the wrenching as a home hobby. I quit spinning wrenches back in 1991 when I was still young - 25. I liked the challenge of troubleshooting and diagnosing problems but that went out the window when the boss was constantly making me work outside in way below freezing temperatures. Something to think about.

Glad you're here. :thumbup: :headbang: Cheers! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Wylde1.

I have spoken to Rani on a few occasions over Chat and in PM and in my opinion of her is pretty much the same as all of you have stated already. She is a brilliant young woman with an unrivaled passion for Mopars. It is truly, exceptionally rare to find that. We are blessed here in this Moparian family to have both her and Leanna. I think we should invest in some human cloning to get more of these women out there. It is great to see they are still around. Modern day Shirley Muldowney???

It is also good to see her making a life for herself on her own terms. I know that it wouldn't be possible for her if she were back in India.

I have to say it's pretty interesting to see a girl from India who's into muscle cars, that doesn't seem to happen all the time lol. Rani I understand how the foreign fathers can be, my syrian dad had to really try hard not to be a control freak when I was growing up... luckily he was cool with me wanting to be a mechanical engineer lol. Not to sound like a creeper or offend any dads on here (take note!) but I wish American girls had more your type of attitude, in fact i'm hoping to meet some legit arab women when I visit my parents in abu dhabi in a couple weeks... girls i've met here have been kind of disappointing.

Btw I see you're in colorado, feel free to hit me up if you're ever in Denver and feel like chatting up some Mopar talk with another 'young gun', i'm curious to see how a dart built by a female would compare to my duster in a race lol

I think she is a great addition to this site =D>
We have the best of the best MoPar ladies here to learn from and enjoy
And Rani is a great addition and it is humbling to read her posts :glasses7:
Thank you for being here Rani :cheers: and yes just ask my couple sistha's here :glasses7: I am
a ladies man, The world would be a terrible place with out them :coffee2:

Thank you for making me feel at home here for many years Sistha C and Leanna :cheers: Rani has been and will always be a geeerrrate edition to this
place I call home =D>

I meant what I said here :happy1: and our great ladies that have been here and help so much and brought there expertise and fun here for many years
is a blessing :cheers:

Girl ,Mopar sharp as a tack.Never go to chat. I see her passion,for the Mopar name/style.She shows it li her completeness,and detail in tech threads.

We could always changer her name to Randaldart70.....

i hate to keep replying to this thread bcoz it kinda makes me blush to see it on the top of the index lol

Really its you FABO who rock .....i went to auto school and was treated very poorly there so believe it...my life would be a whole bunch easier if i was a guy. guys dont take me very serious at salvage yards or when i have tried to buy cars before.
i get where MrGTX is coming from bcoz while i was in auto school there was another girl one semester and she was a distraction ...she was an air head who didnt belong there ....she did not know cars and was not interested in getting real work done and it even pissed me off......it was like throwing a banana in a monkey cage..... an unwanted disturbance.

on Dec. 11 i will have been here one year and FABO really is the best ...only here i was able to get all the parts i need to clone a couple GTSs without breaking the bank....(i work as a maid so im on a budget lol)
this site has become a home. so you guys are the cool ones here...THANKS

Old tired Rebel ......your comment only proves one thing......your not really Uncle Cliff .....your really evil Larry AHHHHHH RUN (inside Joke) LMAO

Mr.MopekidD-3 .....you got my attention bcoz i think you might be the only one here so far who truely understands the world i came from. its funny how life twists and turns and puts you in places and situations you never never thought possible.....when i was a kid i never knew i would be doing this now.LOL Good luck in Abu Dhabi, i hope you find a lady who is everything you would expect and more.....Salaam Walikum sir.

A maid....by any chance your uniform does not look like this does it??

Attachments

• french-maid-adult-large-34lg.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 128
Dude, bring me back a T-shirt that says... "I went to abu dhabi and all I got was this lousy T-shirt!" :thumbup: :headbang:

Wylde1.

LOL OK I'll keep an eye out, shouldn't be too hard to find... send me a PM in a couple weeks to remind me.

you got my attention bcoz i think you might be the only one here so far who truely understands the world i came from. its funny how life twists and turns and puts you in places and situations you never never thought possible.....when i was a kid i never knew i would be doing this now.LOL Good luck in Abu Dhabi, i hope you find a lady who is everything you would expect and more.....Salaam Walikum sir.

Thing is I was raised here in the U.S. with an American mother and it was tough enough, I can't imagine what it's like for a woman having to live up to those cultural expectations where it's highly frowned upon to be a "rebel". And try explaining it to someone who grew up in this culture of "everyone is special," feels like talking to a toddler. Oh well, in the end it all just builds character lol! "Real recognizes real" like they say in the hip-hop world. :glasses7: Thanks for the well wishes and Walaikum Salaam to you...

-
Back