Rest in peace my friend, TnT blues..

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just got word of a great ol friend that I use to ride motorcycles with 35 years ago and spent many days with my sons band as he recorded them on his nice camera's, I am blessed to have had him in my life for many years, memike may be gone for a while, it's so hard to loose a friend, he has been sickly for a few years now and ... ... Rest in peace Tim, .. You always was there for many.. :(

Good night, and remember to hold your friends you enjoy in life in your thoughts as they are with us now but can be gone at anytime..

Sorry to hear memike.
Lost my sister 3 days ago,
Best thing is,
Remember all those good times he and you have had, Riding, Traveling,
Always keep them close in your heart.

Deepest sympathy memike.

Rest in peace Tim
Prayers sent to you memike and Tim's family.

Darryl

I know how it hurts to loose a close friend but not after that many years. Take care.

Sorry to hear this Mike, stay strong, your friend would want you to be brave and not be sad....remember the good times and if you need to talk to a friend, remember you have many here on FABO...prayers sent for your friends family and also for you bud.

Prayers of comfort to you and your family Mike and Tim's family and friends.

Take care Mike! We all understand that a loss like that takes some time to deal with.........

RIP Tim, and condolences to your family and friends...........

Sorry to hear memike.
Best thing is,

Deepest sympathy memike.

Rest in peace Tim
Prayers sent to you memike and Tim's family.

Darryl

I know how it hurts to loose a close friend but not after that many years. Take care.

Sorry to hear this Mike, stay strong, your friend would want you to be brave and not be sad....remember the good times and if you need to talk to a friend, remember you have many here on FABO...prayers sent for your friends family and also for you bud.

Dang mike. I'm sorry. I'll say a prayer for those of you affected. :(

Prayers of comfort to you and your family Mike and Tim's family and friends.

Prayers sent.

Take care Mike! We all understand that a loss like that takes some time to deal with.........

RIP Tim, and condolences to your family and friends...........

Tim was always there for the band, My son on the drums and Tim on his camera...... TNT Tim Trusty was a great help for the ZWR band and followed
them everywhere .. I need to see if I can log in to my utube account and give thanks for all he did and thank my friend Tim for all the great times many years ago on our street bikes, We was young and he was the only person I would trust on my 550 K Honda .. R.I.P my friend, this was a great night and you hung in there bud. I am a blessed man to have had you around for a friend :( I will always remember out good times together . for my Arkansas friend Tim Trusty, this is his Video and if it was not for his love, care and involvement ZWR would have not had so many great followers

This song was wrote about Tim.. (Tacking day by day ) as you see him point at him behind the camera

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7bXuu8aU7k"]TNTblues (Day by Day) by Zach Williams & the Reformation - YouTube[/ame]

My prayers are going out to your family as well as Tim's for peace and comfort! Also sent a prayer to God to make a spot behind the camera for Tim...there's a lot of great musicians he'll be hanging with!! Sorry to hear about this Mike, he sounds like a great friend!! Geof

Sorry to hear memike.
Best thing is,

Deepest sympathy memike.
Sorry for the loss of your sister, bud.

George

I just got word of a great ol friend that I use to ride motorcycles with 35 years ago and spent many days with my sons band as he recorded them on his nice camera's, I am blessed to have had him in my life for many years, memike may be gone for a while, it's so hard to loose a friend, he has been sickly for a few years now and ... ... Rest in peace Tim, .. You always was there for many.. :(

Good night, and remember to hold your friends you enjoy in life in your thoughts as they are with us now but can be gone at anytime..

Dang memike.sorry to hear of your loss. The good thing is that you will meet up again in gods great kingdom. Suffering a loss of a loved one sucks, we all have been through it, being that he touched so many lives, theres lots if good memories for you to keep.

Again sorry for your loss.
Matt

So sorry to hear of your loss, Mike. Prayers and condolences to his family and all of his friends.
As others have already said, keep all of the good memories close and your friend will be with you always. I've lost several close friends in the past few years and think of them often - thoughts are always of the fun and crazy times we had over the years.

-
Back