Resto detail pics wanted.....

-

carcrazyguy

Reaction score
I am looking for pictures of 70-71 Duster that have the factory style hood black out. There are 2 different schemes. One has the center section of the hood blacked out with the dual scoops. The other is the flat black that goes to the top edge of the fenders (covers the entire hood, fender tops) and continues down the top of the doors and back around the 1/4 glass area. Also I am looking for pictures that show where the blackout lines are under the hood and in the door jam area on the factory cars.

Is this the correct engine compartment blackout paint lines? The black stops at the bottom of the vertical edges inside the engine compartment.

DusterHoodUpBlackOut1.jpg

Or is this the correct way? The black covers the entire lip of the fender. Also what about the firewall/cowl area, which is correct?

71DusterFJ5WeldDraglites.jpg

that sucks the volare in the second pic got smashed a few days ago
it will be fixed but it was a nice car
sorry for the hijack

Does anyone have any other resto pics of 70-71 Dusters? I am needing to get some detail pics for the bodyshop. I am looking for pics of cars with out the fenders and grill on. Mainly the blackout area behind the grill and how the the inner fenders are suppost to be done near the suspension mounts.

-
Back