Resto prospect: '69 Polara 2-dr. 383

-
Dang what the heck is going on here got some widely conflicting opinions still lol... I already got the car, I still intend to sell it I think I could find someone online if I look in the right places (FCBO for example). I am going to restore the engine but not the rest of the car much outside of rebuilding the mechanicals; that way (hopefully) the drivetrain itself will pull people who might want to take it out later. And if all else fails I'm sure a healthy (and pretty) 383 4-bbl, 727, and 3.23 SG 8 3/4 would be worth something on their own.

All I'm hoping to lose is labor which I'm not too worried about, so far the parts needed for this car are not even topping $300 besides a couple tires. I topped off the transmission (fluid was barely above tip of dipstick) and adjusted the kickdown linkage way back to where it should be and the trans seems to shift fine now, also the fluid on the dipstick was a little brown but not cloudy or sparkly with metal. I haven't had the chance to take it up to speed much over 40 mph but it seems fine after those adjustments. I will make a separate thread maybe all you guys interested will end up wanting to buy it when I'm done \\:D/

-
Back