Restoration radiator for a 1965?????????

-

Reaction score
Any one make a correct looking radiator for a 273 1965 Dart? Mane is still OK but sooner or later it is going to need replaced. And well I do not like the one size fits most ones I have seen. Would really like to get one with the correct tanks on it. Thanks!!

Look for a reputable radiator shop. Check with your local truck repair shop, they'll know who's worth a darn. Have yours recored when the time comes. Yeah you'll have some down time but your tanks and frame will be correct. In the old days, the procedure was to repair vs. replace. Back then people took pride in their work. just sayin

Yea,
That was the plan till the local shop closed up. I have been looking for a place to do that and my tractor radiator for a year now. With no luck. Must be a dying art. Even the truck places just say they can order me a new one when I call. Shoot for that matter I have two I could just get boiled out, but there again no were to do it.

try harmsauto.com they recore and our sell top quality mopar rads with all the correct markings and fixtures. Also try Glen -ray rad . In any case you will have to ship your rad to them

-
Back