Not open for further replies.

blewbyoutobad

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I have a restored 340 twin opening (no snorkels) air cleaner. Does not come with lid gasket or filter. Real nice with correct finish. $350.00 PM me if your interested.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 750
  • photo 2.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 748
Is it just a coincidence that both of you have almost the same FABO handle?

Nice air cleaner either way. Here's another bump for ya.

Is it just a coincidence that both of you have almost the same FABO handle?

Nice air cleaner either way. Here's another bump for ya.

Leanna,
Yes we are Mopar buds. Look at the join dates. I think he used it in an email address. We did not know each other used the handle when we joined. Thanks for looking.

May be a dumb question, but I am woundering if this filter is made of metal. I ask this, because I bought one that looks identical, but noticed when I received it that it did not weight as much as I thought it would. I then noticed a rezin smell and thought it might just be that it was repainted. I then ran a knife on an edge, and as it turns out it is some other material. Were these all made of metal from the factory, or were some made of some other material? Does anyone know if aftermarket ones were made that could have been non metal? I would love to hear any history opinions, thanks.

May be a dumb question, but I am woundering if this filter is made of metal. I ask this, because I bought one that looks identical, but noticed when I received it that it did not weight as much as I thought it would. I then noticed a rezin smell and thought it might just be that it was repainted. I then ran a knife on an edge, and as it turns out it is some other material. Were these all made of metal from the factory, or were some made of some other material? Does anyone know if aftermarket ones were made that could have been non metal? I would love to hear any history opinions, thanks.

This is an original metal air cleaner. If you are interested I'll see if I can find any numbers on the pieces.

i have seen several fiberglass one listed on ebay over the years i dont know if somebody was doing it in there garage as a side business or if a company actually made them but there are some fiberglass reprodution ones out there.

i have seen several fiberglass one listed on ebay over the years i dont know if somebody was doing it in there garage as a side business or if a company actually made them but there are some fiberglass reprodution ones out there.

Don't know who the manufacturer was but the fiberglass units were sold by The Paddock before they went out of business.

Anyone else running a Holley with kickdown linkage and a stock aircleaner for 70/71 340?
Thanks,

Yes. I have run this style air cleaner with a Holley 600, the chry adapter linkage bracket, and the kickdown for years. It will work without any problems if you set it up the correct way.

I have a restored 340 twin opening (no snorkels) air cleaner. Does not come with lid gasket or filter. Real nice with correct finish. $350.00 PM me if your interested.

Hello,
can a gasket be purchased? looks great Whats your best cash price taday? What is the system for purchase?

Thanks, Larry
TRIPPLE BLACK DART

I'm running the original air cleaner on my 71 340 Duster and couldn't find a gasket last TQ rebuild. I'd be interested if someone knows who sells them…otherwise it's going to be a homebuilt gasket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back