-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72 340 DUSTER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am selling a 1972 A-body Dash that has been completly gutted and restored, no detail has been left out. the dash was completly striped out, and painted inside and out with SEM trim black. My interior guy who is a chrysler nut says that this is the closest paint available to the original chrysler color. all of the original peices were cleaned up and restored to their formal glory. All of the original plastic chrome is in exclent shape, i havent seen peices in this nice of shape in a long time. the factory radio is in awsome shape and still works! the instrument cluster has been completly detaled with the lenses and chrome nobs cleaned up as well, their is no fadding on the lenses, gauges, or needles what so ever. has cardbord style glove box liner, original black heater vents, and original black steering collumn trim peice. the heater contol unit has been cleaned up and detaled as well and is perfect shape, even comes with the cables! the only thing this dash is missing is the factory speaker, it was ripped and not working and i did not want to put that in a dash this nice. the ash tray area has been completly restored too, with the original cigarett lighter working and in perfect shape. the ash tray area has been sprayed with a 500 degree non flake silver temperature paint. allof the work done on this dash is done to a professional level and is nice enough to put in a show car or an extremly nice driver. also i have a dash pad that i sent out to have recovered. it has had new foam added in place of deteriated foam and them recovered in a black grain. this is a beautiful pad ready for even the very nicest show cars. I am asking $400 for the dash by its self, or $550 with the pad. i will sell the pad seperatly for $250 this is less than half the price to have yours sent out and done! please send me a pm if you are interestead, who every purchases this i will do my very best to keep shipping cost down. thanks, I have many more pictures i can send to an email adress, too many to upload to fabo View attachment DSC00938.jpg

View attachment DSC00945.jpg

View attachment DSC00941.jpg

View attachment DSC00949.jpg

View attachment DSC00951.jpg

View attachment DSC00937.jpg

View attachment DSC00944.jpg

Would you sell just the gauge cluster, heater control bezel, and radio bezel?

Thats all you slappy.lmao

THAT IS A KILLER DEAL, AS I HAVE RESTORED THESE AND THE RALLYE ONES, AND IT ADDS UP QUICK. BUT THE FINISHED PRODUCT LOOKS AWESOME. NICE WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back