Not open for further replies.

dart4forte

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 95%
19   1   0
Contact seller
Restored 1964 - 1972 A Body seat belt set, new webbing, all hardware restored plating, all necessary hardware to completely install your seat belts. Date tags and NOS webbing is available at an additional charge.

I should add that the picture depicts a generic B Body set. All sets are built to order.

$325 for a basic set. A basic set consists of belts for bucket seats, rear bench. Hardware such as bolts, mounting plates etc. are extra. Picture depicts a complete 68-69 Seat Belt set and webbing sample. NOS webbing and hardware are extra. Includes shipping.

Mesa Arizona

IMG_0055.JPG

Quick question:
Are you just spray painting the plastic for the shine or do you prepare the outer jackets differently?
I am only asking because I have a set of bucket seat belts in red I want redone and need the color to be spot on. Is that chrome new too or just polished?
Thanks for the info.
Joe

Quick question:
Are you just spray painting the plastic for the shine or do you prepare the outer jackets differently?
I am only asking because I have a set of bucket seat belts in red I want redone and need the color to be spot on. Is that chrome new too or just polished?
Thanks for the info.
Joe

If the plastic is not weather checked we use paints that have the correct textures. If the plastic is damaged of course we replace with new. If hardware can be polished to save the original chrome plating we'll do that. That's not always the case. We have what we call our poverty set. With the Poverty set we'll take the best pieces and have them plated. There may be some blemishes such as the outline from where the corrosion ate into the metal. The poverty set is for the guy that doesn't want perfection but rather wants a functional set of belts that look good.

On our show quality sets we use only the best hardware. If it can be polished we'll do that. Our goal is to have hardware where no imperfections show. All the other hardware such as retractors are cleaned, replated or re-chromed.

Here are some samples of the red webbing

IMG_0057.JPG

Is the price the same for convertible cars? The fronts would be just lap belts, not shoulder belts.
Thanks,
Dan

Do you have sets done or is this for restoring my belts?
We have sets made to order. Cores not required unless it's a show set. Shipping is included. Again, hardware is not included with the basic set.

Restored 1964 - 1972 A Body seat belt set, new webbing, all hardware restored plating, all necessary hardware to completely install your seat belts. Date tags and NOS webbing is available at an additional charge.

I should add that the picture depicts a generic B Body set. All sets are built to order.

$325 for a basic set. A basic set consists of belts for bucket seats, rear bench. Hardware such as bolts, mounting plates etc. are extra. Picture depicts a complete 68-69 Seat Belt set and webbing sample. NOS webbing and hardware are extra. Includes shipping.

Mesa Arizona

View attachment 1715003902
Looking for a bracket cover that fits 1972 Plymouth Duster. The bracket is above the top of the door jam on the headliner. The cover slips onto the metal hanger.

Looking for a bracket cover that fits 1972 Plymouth Duster. The bracket is above the top of the door jam on the headliner. The cover slips onto the metal hanger.

Do you have a picture. We may be able to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back