Resurrecting Mom's Duster

-
Floor pan in, time to mark it, pull it and prep it! Then back in to weld it! Finally looking like forward progress!

image.jpeg

Looks like a nice fit. Is that an AMD pan? Does it have all the seat bolt reinforcements or do you need to save them from the old pan?

Looks like a nice fit. Is that an AMD pan? Does it have all the seat bolt reinforcements or do you need to save them from the old pan?
Ya it's an AMD piece. Very pleased with the fit! All the seat, emergency brake bracket and rear seat brackets are included, just need to weld them in.

Looks great I have a question about the floor pan. How well does it fit over the transmission hump? Is it fairly tight against it or is there a gap? Just something to check

Looks great I have a question about the floor pan. How well does it fit over the transmission hump? Is it fairly tight against it or is there a gap? Just something to check
The fit wasn't too bad, will admit it took a little "massaging", cleco's and sheet metal screws to get it down to weld. This was my first attempt at a floor pan, so it certainly was a learning experience. It may not look the greatest And considering once the sealer, sound/heat material, carpets and seats are in I'll never see it again, I'm ok with that. It's solid, and straight (by my eyes)!

Ok. I was just wondering as I did one also and had some issues fitting it over the hump. Was wondering if it was the car of the floor. Yeh the take some massaging but they fit pretty good overall

No biggy the trunk floor is much easier to do then the interior floor

You move fast! I've had my car over a year and I'm still spending time wondering what to do to it. :D

That is a nice tool cabinet, though.

Got the seats mounted, ProCar seats and brackets. Everything lined up perfectly! The only modification was I had to cut the outside front mounting tabs on both seats to clear the raise in the floor pan. Very happy with them. Next is get the shifter mounted in the position I like that will also clear the crossmember.

DSCN0571.JPG

DSCN0572.JPG

-
Back