retro fit roller rockers with bars in a LA build

-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
ok first opinions wanted i just found a 489 3:91 center section motor is new but builder put in lazy cambecausemy 3:23 gears z iwas pissed but i screwed up and took out a pefect 69 340
ok so now thursday i"m putting in my 3:91 sg center .
then iwant opinions on any 1 that has done the360 buils with the kb 107+.030 new rods and crank m1 intake RHS stage 1 port and msd the new cam i want to use if i dont likethis 1 with new 3:91 rear , i am leaning twardsthe compcams 20-228- looking fora way hott street car a touch too much, i want this thing to scare me quick wich takes alott seams i was a motto x and snow mobile racer and had 409s impalas and quick camero"s please give me your thoughts on a nasty cam to run.
next Q? what is the differance between retro set of roller lifters and a regular set ???
it almost seems i could go with a roller cam, and get 25 or more hspwr for mabee $100.00 diff. with the right roller cam .every thing else is the best ive seen last and get gr8 hp and be nasty quick and street legal untill i get myback fixed nov. 11 i goin for surgery , i hope it works i just need to figgure out this cam choice and put on some cal tracs before surgery , in case something goes wrong during surgery i just put 11k into the drive line in a way mint 65 barracuda and i havent seen 1 sell for over 14,000.00 not that this is for sale but earey A"s are way under priced i woulda gave 2 of myZ 28s for this 65 barracuda ive had 37 years
but i doneed camhelp from some 1 that knows a really quick sb mopar that is 10.3 compression rhs headed 91 octane ,gas car with no nitrous yet really not the pistons for it
i thought it wouldbe donelast summer , but i wasnt impressed yet . i need a ton of lower end and have a ton of top thus enter the 3"91s and traction bars , now i need the optimal cam roller if i can stay in a 600.00 budjet retro roller or hydrolic i do have a 3200 stall with a 727 TSI backed tranny manual with a slap stick looking for drag racers or pullers combo for cam heads are cut for bigger springs but6 roller rockers got changed to c,cs 1.5 roller. tony aar i would like to here your daughters cars cam choice . thanks fabo family
lets get this car back up to it"s name BAD MEDICINE I miss the adrenalin rush so bad, i have to hobble out in the interstate to try to find it lol

-
Back