Return style pressure regulator.

-

Revhendo

Master ACME Tech
Reaction score
I'm collecting parts for the fuel system for my Magnum EFI project. I will build a return style system with the regulator at the firewall. I've used Aeromotive products in the past, but was wondering what else you folks would recommend. What I liked about the ones I've used is that if I wanted to go back to a carb, I could just use a different spring to reduce the pressure down for a carb application.

So, what's out there? What works?

I'm collecting parts for the fuel system for my Magnum EFI project. I will build a return style system with the regulator at the firewall. I've used Aeromotive products in the past, but was wondering what else you folks would recommend. What I liked about the ones I've used is that if I wanted to go back to a carb, I could just use a different spring to reduce the pressure down for a carb application.

So, what's out there? What works?
This is the one I have. Right now running at 6 psi for the carb, with a return system. So far so good. Great quality product. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/aei-13301/overview/

I have used the Mr Gasket 2015 and they work well. It's a nice affordable alternative.

I have the Holley billet one and it's really not very consistent. Have to adjust it every week or so. I wouldn't recommend it.

What kind of "max power" are you planning? That really seems like a lot of moola, to me

What kind of "max power" are you planning? That really seems like a lot of moola, to me
Actually it came down to fitting size and packaging. It doesn't hurt that Summit is selling it for less than the 13301 listed above right now.
The FI engine going in now is a stock 5.2 Magnum. But stock never amuses long and it will give me a solid fuel system for injecting my stroker 340.

-
Back