return to the road issues, turn signals

-

63VALIANT*KISS

Reaction score
so as some may have seen i recently got the wagon back an fixed after the wreck now im having turn signal issues prolly from all the pounding she endourded.
ive spliced wires back that were cut my pass side bulb got burn some how the red wire inside was detached figured from the pounding aswell new brake light switch an have narrowd the last problem to the turnsignal switch.

when i use the brakes they work fine if i dont use my turn signals if i use the left turn signal it goes back fine then when i brake my left wont light same for the right . if i go in a routine right leaft middle they both return and have both brake lights. im thinking the blocks in the ts are outta wack anyone got ne other ideas this is it for me im out ofem.

checked grounds
,checked wires all the way to lights from kickpanel
checked bulps
checked fuses
cleanded and brushed the connections
new brake light switch

gonna get out there tommarow jus wont use my turn signal shes running great besides all the elec freshly rebuildt eddie 600new pcv valve fresh plus gas brushed clean the champ plugs good to cruise.

If the TS works OK, and if you are getting power from the brake light switch to the TS connector, (when the pedal is depressed) then it's the TS switch

-
Back