Reunion

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
I don't know if this has ever been done or not. But I know my high school reunion is coming up real soon and it got me to thinking. Has there ever been an A-Body Only reunion? It would be nice to meet a lot of you guys and gals. See your cars, dogs, and put faces to names. Maybe have it in a central location so everyone could come. Just a thought! Wow I am up awful early for my brain to be working this good. Better save it for the three papers I have to type.

sounds awesome!! i went to the mopar nationals over in columbus a couple of years ago. i set up in the swap meet area and hung a little sign out welcoming members from this site. i had the pleasure of meeting a few of you. it was really nice to be able to put faces with some of the names here. each and every one that i was able to meet was extremely cool so i would definatly be up for something like that!!

There's been a lot of talk over the years of a FABO get together but it's never happened on a grand scale yet. A few smaller ones in various regions, but nothing huge. I think the best turn out so far has been at Monster Mopar Weekend in St. Louis in September.

I've offered to host one a couple of times -- 5 1/2 acres here, but very limited motels since I'm out in the boonies -- but nothing has ever been firmed up.

We had a good get togther in Ct. that abled members to come as far from Mass. and New Jersey. Around 7 state radius. (Small states, LOL!)

We had a good showing at a local popular dig. (Marcus Dairy) Where I guess around 40 or 50 members showed up.

100_0424.jpg

100_0434.jpg

100_0437.jpg

100_0441.jpg

100_0442.jpg

100_0446.jpg

100_0448.jpg

100_0453.jpg

100_0456.jpg

100_0465.jpg

There are a few of us in the pittsburgh area planning to get together at a local cruise night in march.

St louis in Sept sounds like fun. I'm from Western KY so I could take leave and come home then just drive the couple hours north to see everybody.

-
Back