Revhendo, what did you do now?!?! Got a Surprise today.........

-
rani i must say your right .. I got some models from keith friday . he would not even take shipping .

well i know more ppl that would send you stuff Asa ....but your so stash with your addy ....you act like someone is going to go over there and rape you. :wack:

now you need one of those plastic newspaper mailboxes. they look great on top of two 4s.....

Here is my friends car, his set-up ran great, I will have him help me with the brackets, he made his from scratch and used a truck throttle cable, his carbs worked in sync good too :glasses7:

Attachments

• Picture 2333.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 284
Now I have something to keep me busy with this winter, it will be added to the "To Do" list

Awesome. Can you say weiaaaaand Keith. That setup will look awesome on your car. Thanks for proving what a great site this is guys. Made my morning reading this:cheers:

Oldschoolcuda

Congrats Keith now you will have to do a video when it's on

Well Rev :coffee2: You have dun it again :cheers: you made my morning reading and soaking this up act of care, kindness and unselfish act :angel3:
I bet Keit woke up the next morning and had to make sure he was not dreaming :color:
That tunnel ram is period correct for Keith 66 Sedan also =P~
You sent it to a great home sir =D>=D>
I wish I was a fly on the wall when Keith opened the box up :smilebox:

Keith, You have made many members day with a surprise in the mail
and have brought many many great pieces here for your fellow members
that have need first before going the the masses of the world :rock:

Blest is all our members to have so sooo many great members here :sunny::angel4:

:worthles:
Isn't this a 66 also Keith, or am I looking at it wrong to early :coffee2:
:happy2::happy2::happy2:

Attachments

• Picture%202333.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 267
I read this thread last night and figured we would have a video by the morning??:eek:ops: Maybe we should put a time limit on time spent in the Mopar Babes thread?? Rev, I have read your threads/replies and enjoy them. This is one helluva stand up thing to do!! Kudos to you. That setup is going to look simply stunning! Now Keith onto finding a hood! I agree with you sending that to Leanna for dressup/heels!! This is a great feel good thread!

LOL, not overnight Steve! But, I will get some things together I will need for the swap so I have everything ready to install. And, I feel like Leanna needs to do her special magic on this intake....:prayer: after all, It will be the first thing everyone will notice :D

Well Rev :coffee2: You have dun it again :cheers: you made my morning reading and soaking this up act of care, kindness and unselfish act :angel3:
I bet Keit woke up the next morning and had to make sure he was not dreaming :color:
That tunnel ram is period correct for Keith 66 Sedan also =P~
You sent it to a great home sir =D>=D>
I wish I was a fly on the wall when Keith opened the box up :smilebox:

Keith, You have made many members day with a surprise in the mail
and have brought many many great pieces here for your fellow members
that have need first before going the the masses of the world :rock:

Blest is all our members to have so sooo many great members here :sunny::angel4:

:worthles:
Isn't this a 66 also Keith, or am I looking at it wrong to early :coffee2:
:happy2::happy2::happy2:

Yup, its a 66 Coronet 440 with a 440 :glasses7: It is FABO member babyblue66's car

Hurry up i want to see it lol

LOL, paitience......:glasses7:

Thanks again Kevin for the super awesome gift of dual quad sexyness, you rock!!! :glasses7:

Merry Christmas Amigo. Your kick-*** ride needed it and I was getting tired of kicking it around in the garage.

Holy sheepshit! I just saw this, now THIS is why I LOVE FABO!!! And I concur with Rev, your car DOES need that tunnel ram Keith! This made my morning and it's not even mine LOL!!! Good on you Rev, this is the kind of stuff that separates the true mopar lovers from the fleabayers.... This will come back around to you. BTW Happy New Year to our FABO family!!! :)

Kevin, you are one cool dude. That is so freaking cool

Nah man, Keith is the dude. Check how what he's done for folks in this neck of the woods. (It doesn't go unnoticed). I kinda get the impression he doesn't treat folks in the real world any different. That eerie "Silent Bob" picture he posted not withstanding, he's one of the good guys. I've had that intake sitting around for years and decided I wasn't going to use it. So, I baited Keith with it. His car needs it and he deserves it. He expressed a bit of interest in it. No brainer.

Nah man, Keith is the dude. Check how what he's done for folks in this neck of the woods. (It doesn't go unnoticed). I kinda get the impression he doesn't treat folks in the real world any different. That eerie "Silent Bob" picture he posted not withstanding, he's one of the good guys. I've had that intake sitting around for years and decided I wasn't going to use it. So, I baited Keith with it. His car needs it and he deserves it. He expressed a bit of interest in it. No brainer.

LOL, was it this picture? :glasses7:

Thanks Kevin for the kind words, means alot....:D

Attachments

• DSC04742.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 156
-
Back