-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74Ddart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wanted: RH passenger door mirror for 66 Dart. Most mirrors for Mopars for the late sixties will work [most are the same] If you have one please send pic. Thanks.

Attachments

• RH door mirror.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 84
Is your left one a remote control? The right side companion mirrors are hard to find and go for a hundred for a good one. They do repop them. tmm

I may have one not sure if its what you are needing, its a round chrome one no rust and no cracks in good shape ill take a pic and send it tomorrow if its about the same kind.

Is your left one a remote control? The right side companion mirrors are hard to find and go for a hundred for a good one. They do repop them. tmm

It is not a remote one. I just missed one on Ebay for $129.00. Do you have a link for the repro one's?

Thanks.

I may have one not sure if its what you are needing, its a round chrome one no rust and no cracks in good shape ill take a pic and send it tomorrow if its about the same kind.

Thanks! I would appreciate a pic when you have time.

Herb's has them. The 67 and up application will work on the 66's too. Not cheap but............... I found a nice used one last year at the Nats and paid $100. I am glad I finally found one, I have been looking for years. I like having it on. It really helps with the blind spot and looks more balanced too. Good luck! tmm

Late breaking news!!!! My old buddies Roy and Jamie from Mega Parts has them for cheaper. I should have looked there first. Great guys! http://www.megapartsusa.com/proddetail.asp?prod=158-OSM869R

http://www.herbsparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=869R

Attachments

• 100_6000.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 91
Pretty sure I've got one,have to dig it out for a photo shoot tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back