Status
Not open for further replies.

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I'm going to have two Ricarro style seats available soon if anyone is interested.
They need to be recovered but I will throw in two cheapie seat covers with them.
I was putting them in my Dart and got the seat covers for temporary covering until I could get them redone.
The drivers side has duct tape on the bolsters but the foam is good on both seats.
Shipping for the new ones was $150, so thats probably what it would be.

They are in AZ at 86314, and I am asking $200 or 350 shipped.

Attachments

• original.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 422
  • 1down.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 400
Do you have the seat rails that will fit?
The rails are with the seats.

Do you know what car those seats are from?
Yes, they came out of the wife's 91 BMW 325i vert.
They are designed to be mounted on a flat surface so some mods would need to be made for mounting as I have done in the picture of one installed in my Dart.

We made brackets to compensate for the Dart floor angles with 1" square tube, so some custom mods would be needed for mounting including some new mountings hole is the floor.

If you don't mind waiting till I get the new ones in with the new uphostery to decide, I can take some pics and post them when they are installed.
It'll be a week or so before they are in the car.

OK, $400 plus shipping then. :D

Just kidding.
I was pretty sure they were, I just didn't want to say they were if they were actually not.

It's taking some floor mods to do these in my car, and that is why I suggested to wait and see if it's worth it for someone else to do.
I have the equipment and experience, but some people don't and it might not be worth it to them.

Just trying to be as up front about it as I can.

This what my new ones are going to look like.

Attachments

• RB.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 305
Looks like you already fabricated the mounting brackets for the driver side what about the passenger side? I have a 74 Duster that I might want to stick them in. I am also in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back