Rich Christensen's(from PINKS) New TV Show, Won and Done!?

-
Agree with 451 Cuda's post 21.No clue of the original premise.I liked it ,at first.A show like that,has a limited life. Just because of the way it was ran.If Big Willie did something like this at Terminal Island, would be SOOOOOO MUCH BETTER.

LOL... I remember that one. Had a good laugh:D Of course Rich had to make himself look like a tough guy when the med crew patched him up.

Yeah I laughed too Tracy..didnt even need the med crew...when I got wrote off on my bike the road rash gave me something to pick at while I was healing...:eek:ops:

I agree with 65vart as well the host of PassTime is way better and there is no pissing and moaning on it....

i still like to watch "pass time" and you guys are correct the host brent is great, he's always upbeat and makes it fun to watch. i even had a couple of buddies, they are brothers on it to watch one evening.

Couldn't stand Rich ether , he's a tool, he is the producer for Pass Time, good thing he stays off tv on that show, I want to see him put his car title on the line once, smart ***!

Waste of time...if you want to watch real racing then go out to a drag strip. If there isnt one near you then move.

Have not seen the new show. Pinks, Pinks All Out, and Pass Time were great. They finally convinced me to get off my butt and go out and buy a drag car (My 67 Barracuda).

Have been a happy boy since!

Met Clay Millican from the Pinks All Out show at the Union Grove drag strip a couple years ago. He was promoting the Raybestos GTO. I bumped into him by the restrooms and he said "Hey cool car you have (he saw me drive into the pits with my 61 Chrysler). We talked about my car for a little while and then he took me over to the GTO and gave me a personal tour. What a very nice guy. He is down to earth, and pleasent. So far fame has not spoiled him.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC05345.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 450
  • 61Fins at UG Drag 2011.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 483
Have not seen the new show. Pinks, Pinks All Out, and Pass Time were great. They finally convinced me to get off my butt and go out and buy a drag car (My 67 Barracuda).

Have been a happy boy since!

Met Clay Millican from the Pinks All Out show at the Union Grove drag strip a couple years ago. He was promoting the Raybestos GTO. I bumped into him by the restrooms and he said "Hey cool car you have (he saw me drive into the pits with my 61 Chrysler). We talked about my car for a little while and then he took me over to the GTO and gave me a personal tour. What a very nice guy. He is down to earth, and pleasent. So far fame has not spoiled him.

Ma Snart

Clay is a hell of a nice guy, met him at Route 66 national's in Joliet Ill last summer, talked to him about pinks all out and he gave my father inlaw, and I a tour of his top fuel race trailer, couldn't meet a nicer guy!

Rich is a douche bag!
Pinks was terrible, All Out was OK then went to crap. Remember when rumors were going around about people being told they would be in the final 16 before signup day.
This show is the stupidest idea ever. He needs to be ban from Drag Racing!

Rich is a douche bag!
Pinks was terrible, All Out was OK then went to crap. Remember when rumors were going around about people being told they would be in the final 16 before signup day.
This show is the stupidest idea ever. He needs to be ban from Drag Racing!

The best story is from the last season out here in Sonoma. A local racer got royally screwed. Two races or so prior, this cool willys gasser loses his spot in the finals because he spins out of the hole. Then this happens: It was a guy in an S10(underdog i believe) vs. a girl in a first gen firebird. Girl spins and the S10 crushes her. Except, they claim its not her fault that she spun because she had been hooking well all day(so did the willys) and insist on a do-over(to have a woman in the finals) and the S10 loses the rematch.

:pukel:

Glad to see I am not alone... I really didn't care for Pinks, liked Pinks All Out, much better, but honestly can't stand to watch either one because of the arogant asshole running the shows. I'm sure his new show isn't going to be any better.

Pinks and All Out were good going down, but(t) I needed a healthy dose of Pepto, to flush'em out. The best thing about the shows was the fact that you and I, and our cars, were the stars, not a Skinhead Rebel, that everyone labelled arrogant.
My daughter told me a few years ago that I had it made because I didn't have to live up to an "Mtv Standard". I guess that's why I didn't aspire to be on Rich's shows either.

i liked the concept of the "all out" show,..pass time is some what entertaining but seldom see a decent hole shot!,...pinks has to much bull chit to it playing games,..rich cant ride a bike,...bet he car drive car no better,..an don't seem to know jack bout race cars...i don't care for bracket racing or handicapped stuff,..like to see a for real heads up race program,..just my thoughts on it...

The best story is from the last season out here in Sonoma. A local racer got royally screwed. Two races or so prior, this cool willys gasser loses his spot in the finals because he spins out of the hole. Then this happens: It was a guy in an S10(underdog i believe) vs. a girl in a first gen firebird. Girl spins and the S10 crushes her. Except, they claim its not her fault that she spun because she had been hooking well all day(so did the willys) and insist on a do-over(to have a woman in the finals) and the S10 loses the rematch.

:pukel:
the guy was john doughty he's a cam grinder, and yes it was bullshit.no one thought that was fair. at least she lost the next round.her name was barbara winston. :protest:he just did it cause he could,power trip:dontknow:

the guy was john doughty he's a cam grinder, and yes it was bullshit.no one thought that was fair. at least she lost the next round.her name was barbara winston. :protest:he just did it cause he could,power trip:dontknow:

Yeah i showed up to the event right when the first race happened. I'm not sure if it came through on the show many people were booing when he pulled that ****.

Yeah i showed up to the event right when the first race happened. I'm not sure if it came through on the show many people were booing when he pulled that ****.
i was in the first set of grandstands everybody was booing that ****, and everyone cheered when she lost the next round.rich is a giant douche.......:D

I never cared for Pinks or Pinks All Out. Too much drama and arrogance. I did tend to watch Pass Time though. Less talk and more Racing.

I think the biggest thing I question is the part of it where if you lose and get disqualified you are banned from the show for life. Now I'm not some hollywood big shot, but I would think the point of making a TV show is to create something that people enjoy watching, being a part of, and supporting for many years. With the rate they're shutting down drag strips, how long until the show kills itself? That just doesn't make sense to me.

You guys are funny! Rich is a producer and TV personality dealing with a bunch of whinny racers. I would bet less than 5% of racers could agree on a race without a douche with some money in his hand there to make them "agree to not agree on a fair race". No doubt all reality shows are scripted to some degree.

I do agree with most here, Rich could really give a **** about the people, cars,and races other than the entertainment value. He does however seem to have a niche for making a living producing drag racing shows with corporate funding. His shows do employ local people that might otherwise be unemployed. They also promote safe racing on a track. They more than likely increase interest in the sport drag racing. Lastly the show is mildly entertaining if you like cars and racing.

I think you guys are confusing NHRA racing entertainment with reality show entertainment.:burnout:
I like drag racing shows for what they are entertainment. Doesn't matter to me if its Pinks or a NHRA final.

You guys are funny! Rich is a producer and TV personality dealing with a bunch of whinny racers. I would bet less than 5% of racers could agree on a race without a douche with some money in his hand there to make them "agree to not agree on a fair race". No doubt all reality shows are scripted to some degree.

I do agree with most here, Rich could really give a **** about the people, cars,and races other than the entertainment value. He does however seem to have a niche for making a living producing drag racing shows with corporate funding. His shows do employ local people that might otherwise be unemployed. They also promote safe racing on a track. They more than likely increase interest in the sport drag racing. Lastly the show is mildly entertaining if you like cars and racing.

I think you guys are confusing NHRA racing entertainment with reality show entertainment.:burnout:
I like drag racing shows for what they are entertainment. Doesn't matter to me if its Pinks or a NHRA final.
doesn't change the fact that the guy comes a cross as being an arrogant ***. If he was smart he would see that and let someone else host his shows. No one in the hobby likes the guy so the only reason he hosts these shows is his Napoleon complex. He made a great choice in hiring Wagner for Pass time. He should stay behind the scenes and let these shows appeal to more of us by letting real racers run things.

I like the fact that you come to race...no haggleing...you race...you lose...your gone.Don,t bring a knife to a gun fight,cause your gonna lose.This will take all the whining crap out of the races.JMO.I will give a thumbs up for what PINKS ALL OUT has done for the racing sport.:D

Pinks sucked,,,,,,,,,,Pinks All Out was OK,,,,,,,,,,,,Rich comes across like he thinks he is special,,,,,,,,,,,,have not seen Won and Done,,,,,,,Pass Time is the best.

-
Back