-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparGod

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   1
Contact seller
I have some Richard Petty items to sell!

I have some Bobble head figures for $3.00 each, and several different cereal box cars! These are Matchbox size(1/64th?), there are 70 Cuda's, 71-72 Chargers, 64 Belevedere's, and more. The cars are $2.00 each!

The prices are plus shipping. Thanks :cheers:

Some PICS

MVC-027S.JPG

MVC-033S.JPG

MVC-029S.JPG

MVC-034S.JPG

MVC-036S.JPG

MVC-035S.JPG

Hmmmm a few PMs but they didn't post what they're interested in. Do you have any of the Petty cars left?

Answered the PM's. The bobble heads are probably gone. I have more of the cars except for the 70 Road Runner, unless the guy doesn't take it. Thanks 8)

First response...I,m interested in the Petty bobbleheads. ???

Yes Scott, you're right, you did! [Rare Moment Alert: Woman Admitting She Was Wrong lol] I should've said not all mentioned what they wanted.

If there's one of the Petty cars with the red still left (shown on the far right here) ...
attachment.php

... I would like one. Please let me know what the total with shipping is to Zip Code 38230.

Yes Scott, you're right, you did! [Rare Moment Alert: Woman Admitting She Was Wrong lol] I should've said not all mentioned what they wanted.

If there's one of the Petty cars with the red still left (shown on the far right here) ...
attachment.php

... I would like one. Please let me know what the total with shipping is to Zip Code 38230.

PM sent. Two bobble heads are gone, the last one is pending. The orange 70 Runner is also gone- I only had one of those. Thanks!! :cheers:

Looks like I still have a Petty Bobble head to sell! Plus a few cars!

Anyone else?? 8)

Have you sent the other stuff yet? No hurry here, just wondering if you've dug yourself out of the snow yet.

Nevermind! Just got home from the Post Office & the package was there. Opened it but haven't gone through all of it yet. Don't see any problems on this end. Thanks!

Have you sent the other stuff yet? No hurry here, just wondering if you've dug yourself out of the snow yet.

Nevermind! Just got home from the Post Office & the package was there. Opened it but haven't gone through all of it yet. Don't see any problems on this end. Thanks!

Shipping the toys is easy! getting to the car parts is a different story! :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back