Richard Petty Leaving Dodge!!!

-
the king richard has won a championship in every brand name in nascar except the toy so i thank him and yates will be a good deal for them mamopar just is not really welcome at the nascar seen after the fall out they had in the 70s so nascar will do all they can to keep mopar down ille still watch nascar as long as mopar is still in it go kasey,and kurt there still in the top ten and hope to make the chase but back to richard hey is and allways will be the king of nascar in my eyes and as for his son he is just init for the love of his son and dad i thank if adam petty was alive to day i thank he could hae been as good as richard thanks for the post im done lol

I guess his punctuation and caps keys are broken. Sure is painful to read, maybe someone can loan him another computer.

i think nascar is stupid watching 100 cars go around a track 500 times whats the fun in that i would rather be at the gator natinals here in florida and watch some real racing DRAG RACING run wat ya brung

im not a fan of nascrap,,,not since it has been so regulated,,,just roling bill boards,,and uppie college kids driving them,, but i was in charlotte for the good guys rod and custom meet,,so i went on a poker run with the street rod club,,

stopped at memory lane, a nascar musem,,,there was the petty buick,,i couldnt belive what i was seeing,,as i walked past it,,not stopping to look,,,,i seen the mopar ECU on the dash,,,,so i stopped and started to look in to every crack in the engine bay i could find,,,,low and behold a small block mopar under the late 1980s buick skin,,,,

richard pettys hay day is long past,,,,but like richard him self says,,,if you cut his skin he will bleed pentastar blue,,,,

-
Back