Rights

-

1970Duster

Reaction score
A friend sent me this today and thought I'd share.

I see this kind of crap (male/men bashing) all the time and it makes me want to throw up.
What do you guys have to say about this? Oh and this isn't meant to be political (rep vs dem) but **** needs to change, just saying.

[ame]http://youtu.be/3yzUECFwU3U[/ame]

without watching it, men have dropped the ball
(my wife seems to think there are so many lesbians nowadays because you cant find a good man anymore and im already taken)

but try to find a TV show where the father of the house isn't depicted as a dope
from the simpsons to everybody love Raymond, there is an attack on manhood and kids nowadays don't have any role models anymore

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI0mSEzttx8"]Shrek 2 - I Need A Hero - YouTube[/ame]

This is the very thing that my head doc & I discuss damn near every visit. And how we have become a "softer, more gentle" society because of it....

I listened till the 2:30 mark. She is dead on in my opinion. Men in most cases do have more to lose in getting divorced. Men Generally don't get custody of the kids. Men are thinking rationally in waiting longer to get married.

I listened till the 2:30 mark. She is dead on in my opinion. Men in most cases do have more to lose in getting divorced. Men Generally don't get custody of the kids. Men are thinking rationally in waiting longer to get married.

I have always said that the biggest difference, other than the plumbing, between men 7 women is the way we think.....men are, generally speaking, all about thinking logically while women, again generally speaking, are mostly emotional thinkers. I know this is very true with the recent bump in the road Ernestina & I have recently hit...again....

Men in most cases do have more to lose in getting divorced. Men Generally don't get custody of the kids. Men are thinking rationally in waiting longer to get married.

Try loosing half of your **** in divorce, then see how fast you want to get married again.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Men bashing is the thing to do now days. Like all the Polish jokes in the 70's. Just laugh it off. It's not politically correct to make fun of nationalilty/ethnic origins any more - too many whiny cry babies complain.

Not every guy fits that stereotype. Unfortunately, there are some out there that do. Too bad that we couldn't put bounties on them to "thin out the crowd" and "strengthen the herd"...

If it bothers any of you guys out there, just say something back to piss them off. Here's a few tips from Geroge Carlin:

[ame]http://youtu.be/c3gMELlrO3E[/ame]

And while on that subject, here's some pictures:

View attachment AWESOME.jpg

View attachment Info Swallow.jpg

View attachment Moon eyes.jpg

View attachment goal_tshirt.jpg

View attachment Genious.jpg

View attachment teasing_hurts.jpg

If you get a chance listen to the whole thing, it goes into other subjects under male bashing as well and is interesting.

Watch just about any commercial with a man and woman in it. Like TV shows, the men are portrayed as dopey.

Watch just about any commercial with a man and woman in it. Like TV shows, the men are portrayed as dopey.

That is really a shame because most American men are so nice to women........The problem is that American men let their women get away with too much. I have friends in Colorado who have pulled BS on their husbands that would get them burned at the stake where im from........but it really upsets me that they get away with it.

It should be more balanced......nice guys should get with nice women .....yet it never happens ....usually nice girls get with jerks and good guys end up with whiney PMS bitches.

Feminists seem to be the root of the problem to me .....i think feminists should be drafted and put on the front line in combat :finga: and when they come back crying then they will see how important men are to us.

pretty much. With the current laws, you couldn't talk me into marriage. Not mention, it is nothing more than a contractual obligation to someone. Seems to me that legally binding yourself with someone makes for a breeding ground of resentment.

We need to change the laws and take cues from (sweden or switzerland) where they have the marriage/divorce laws figured out. No lawyers to get divorced, no prostitution back-pay(alimony), and a reasonable take on child support.

That is really a shame because most American men are so nice to women........The problem is that American men let their women get away with too much. I have friends in Colorado who have pulled BS on their husbands that would get them burned at the stake where im from........but it really upsets me that they get away with it.

It should be more balanced......nice guys should get with nice women .....yet it never happens ....usually nice girls get with jerks and good guys end up with whiney PMS bitches.

Feminists seem to be the root of the problem to me .....i think feminists should be drafted and put on the front line in combat :finga: and when they come back crying then they will see how important men are to us.
^^^^^This^^^^^ I have one wife, one marriage, four kids, going on 22 years.......and she still has that "new wife" smell! :toothy7:

First off welcome back Rani!

It's funny you mention that nice girls with jerks. Just take a look around and you will see these nice girls go with the jerks for years and when they are all burnt out physically/emotionally, youth (or beauty if you prefer) on decline, and with a couple of kids now they want that nice guy to take care of her and her kids. Prior to that point in their life they wouldn't give the nice guy the time of day. Again just take a look around and you'll see it A LOT.

That said, I still can't understand why the nice guy would take that deal but I see it all the time.

^^^^^This^^^^^ I have one wife, one marriage, four kids, going on 22 years.......and she still has that "new wife" smell! :toothy7:

I will not even go there as it may be misinterpreted and get me in trouble....

Here's a couple interesting points of view about man-woman relationships - this guy's funny....

Card table dating:

[ame]http://youtu.be/SsxQLYjwN2g[/ame]

Manhood...

[ame]http://youtu.be/pl3tRazolMw[/ame]

Red wine and PMS...

[ame]http://youtu.be/2suDUJd5g5s[/ame]

Relationships and sex...

[ame]http://youtu.be/2Rys5k5FhrM[/ame]

but try to find a TV show where the father of the house isn't depicted as a dope
from the simpsons to everybody love Raymond, there is an attack on manhood and kids nowadays don't have any role models anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI0mSEzttx8

isn't new.

Think back to the flinstones, bewitched, etc.."fathers" have never fared well on the sitcoms.

BTW, welcome back Rani..we have missed your input.

Basicly -

Attachments

• chivalry.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 155
I recently ran into a gal I knew in high school. Back then she was a cheerleader, popular, gorgeous and the gal every high school guy wanted to date. She was always dating someone, never without a boyfriend. One week it was a jock, the next it was one of the rich guys who drove a new car, etc you know the type. She never gave any of us regular guys the time of day or would even talk to us in a social setting.

She has now gained a lot of weight (but so have I in the 35 years since high school) has no pride in her appearance, has five kids and three baby-daddys, works at Burger King and wonders why no one is interested in her anymore. Wow, just wow!

no comment except to say i avoid women now. hi, good morning, etc or work related discussions

other than that i stay away

I am curious if it just with America women or is this world wide? Yes I know there are differ ER rules/laws in other countries.

I have always said that the biggest difference, other than the plumbing, between men 7 women is the way we think.....men are, generally speaking, all about thinking logically while women, again generally speaking, are mostly emotional thinkers. I know this is very true with the recent bump in the road Ernestina & I have recently hit...again....

Along those lines .... put two starving men in a cell who hate eachothers guts with a deep grudgr. Tell them to put aside their diiferences and work togethor for food and benefits. In no time they will be best friends who have eachothers backs.
Do the same thing with two women. ....... They'll starve to death.

-
Back