RIP: Brittany Murphy

-
N that's crazy, celebs are just getting picked off. . . Chris henery from the bengals just passed away to the other day too man. Rip

not being disrespectful of the dead or anything,but anyone else think it could be something to do with anorexia, based on her pics??

FF

My son just told my wife and I about this. We both love Brittany and are in shock. I did read she was pretty heavy in to drugs. I'm sure that is what killed her.

That`s sad to go so young. She must have had issues with how she saw herself and/or drugs. Most 32 year olds don`t just go into cardiac arrest for no reason, I`d guess there was an eating disorder of some kind or a drug abuse problem based on recent pictures of her. I feel for her family.

It seems we lose alot of stars to substance abuse. Must be a tough career.

not being disrespectful of the dead or anything,but anyone else think it could be something to do with anorexia, based on her pics??

FF

My money would be on drugs. I don't think anorexia would be a problem unless you had a heart condition to begin with.

Yeah, I'm ganna go ahead and say too much blow! It makes you skinny, it kills your heart and makes you look like a bugged out crackhead.

Some of the older members here can remember Karen Carpenter, I don`t think she was doing coke (you never really know) but when she died from anorexia, most people had never heard of the disease before. Worst case scenario in Brittany`s case would be if she was both suffering from anorexia and indulging in a drug habit.

FF

or meth.
My niece met her last year when hey filmed that "Deadlne" movie in Eugene Oregon(they were filming it at a house up the road from my niece's friends house). She had her pic taken with brittany and sent it to my phone and she literally looked like a recovering meth addict/Skeletor. I made a comment to my niece about it and she said that she was really nice but extremely thin and unhealthy looking. Cardiac arrest at 32 Hmmmmmm. I'm 33 and whenever someone my age or younger goes that way it scares the hell outta me.

-
Back