RIP: Larry Hagman

-
As a kid of the 80s he will be missed. I watched re-runs of I Dream of Jenni and also watched Dallas with my after watching Dukes of Hazzard. I always liked him and thought he had really good talent to play the people he played, but the J.R. one will go down in history as the best one ever.

I wonder what it means for the new Dallas. I was really starting to like it and I hope they keep on with it. He wont be able to be replaced but they can make him missing.

Rest in peace Larry you will be missed.

He will surely be missed. But who can take his role? He wad sure a caracter. Wasn't he married to a swedish gal?

I got a kick out of this:

Hagman told the Times that after death he wanted his remains to be "spread over a field and have marijuana and wheat planted and harvest it in a couple of years and then have a big marijuana cake, enough for 200 to 300 people. People would eat a little of Larry."

This morning I read the obituary and noticed he died at 4:20 in the afternoon too. 420 haha.

Sad to see him go. I remember him more as Major Nelson from I Dream Of Jeannie, never could get used to him playing a villain.

There was a show on green tv that did a interview with Larry Hagman. He built a house the exact way he wanted,he then put in enough solar panels to power his house along with houses around him in his community. just one of the things he is known for.

-
Back