RIP Malcolm Young

-
Sucks that he passed. He was having trouble with dimentia for a while.

Saw them twice, once with Bon Scott, and once without. They didn't skip a beat. Rock and rollers hard core! Great music, great show!

Highway to Hell, my junior year in high school, Back in Black my senior year.Two of the greatest albums of all time. Pure ******* rock. Saw them on my 30th birthday. My neck was sore for a week.
Thanks for the memories Malcolm, you will be missed.

They played every song with so much energy, their eyes were fixin to pop out. That's balls.

RIP Malcom.

You can't call yourself a rock fan until you have an AC/DC playlist :)

Image-1.jpg

Ya, seriously.
Heard of the rock & roll band, but i never would be listening to that kind of "music"
I will bet you there are young members here, who don't even know who Simon & Garfunkel are.

My favorite band from back in the day is the Moody Blues.
Can you name me all the names of all the band members?
Of course you can't.
I did not know the name either. I'm 67, my favorite music is still mostly from the 60s and early 70s. I certainly have HEARD of AC/DC, and what little I have heard on the radio was pretty good, but I never got to know any of their names. I guess us old guys are stuck in the past.

I cleaned out my cassette collection when I got a real cassette deck again, and I had 3 "Back in Black" tapes, I guess I kept losing them! And I got Flick of the Switch , Dirty Deeds and Powerage on vinyl. Soul Stripper......

-
Back