RIP Nick Wilson Compu-flow

-

davescuda

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Nick Wilson of Compu-flow past away August 8 2015

I just found this out. My condolences go out to his family.
He was a great engine builder and person. He will be missed in the Mopar community

couple videos of his car at the track

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOo3-jdLj4k&index=1&list=PL94476C61910501F2"]1964 plymouth belvedere nick from compu-flow 2001 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTdwZLrstPk&list=PL94476C61910501F2&index=2"]Wheelstanding 1964 Plymouth Max Wedge Super Stock - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnn4gQysY0E&list=PL94476C61910501F2&index=6"]Wheelstanding 1964 Plymouth Max Wedge Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, he was young. Never knew, or knew of his business, but I've seen that wheelstand video

RIP

http://medinagazette.northcoastnow.com/2015/08/11/nicholas-f-wilson/

Nicholas F. Wilson, 55, raced up the dragway to Heaven on Saturday, August 8, 2015.
Nick is survived by his cherished wife, Betsy of 25 years and their children, Nick Jr. and Nancy and his daughters, Kim, Sheila and Nicole, from a previous marriage; Nick also leaves behind his father, Blaine (Linda); his mother, Kathryn and three grandsons. He will be greatly missed by all his drag racing friends and customers, his fellow church members and his loyal dog, Sandy.
Family will receive friends at Waite & Son Funeral Home, 3300 Center Road, Brunswick, Thursday, August 13 2015 from 2 to 4 and 6 to 8 P.M. Funeral service and burial will be held Friday, August 14, 2015 at 10:30 A.M., at St. Paul Lutheran Church, 1377 Lester Road, Valley City.

............RIP Nick.............we suspected the worst about a month and a half ago when my buddy couldn't get thru ...the web site was also down.......got conformation about his passing 3 weeks ago........kim........

Alas, I had 2 motors there to be redone, one was just bored and milled, the other just magged when he had his heart attack! I believe that my brothers stroker may have been the last motor Nick finished, and it is a testamnent to his high quality skills and knowledge! He's gonna be missed!! RIP Nick!!!

Nick did my motor in my 68 Barracuda and just did the W2heads for my Duster. My buddy called his shop a few times but never herd back. Nick's son called him back the other day and thats how I herd.

Short story. I met Nick at least 10 years ago at Carlisle. I would stop by his spot and talk to him every year for about 4 years. Wow this guy is great and takes the time to explain everything. It was hard to make that decision, in the back of my head I was from CT and he was from Ohio but he knows his sh*t. So I gave him a shot with a set of Indy EZ heads. He wanted to know everything about the car and what I was going to do with my car. I got the Heads back and I was looking them over and they looked look liked they didn't have a lot of port work done to them. He said they flow 310 and thats enough for 700 hp. He said I could max port them for you and take your money. But that is a waste of money. You can put that money into parts for your motor that you will need. He was not a guy that just wanted your money, he wanted to do what was right for the customer and not just to take your money. So many shops would have just max ported the heads and took the money. I was so impressed, I ended up having him build the complete motor. I wanted a motor 600 hp pump gas. So I told nick 625 to 650. I just did not want 595 (they usually do not make more than you ask for). After nick asking hundreds of questions about my car and what I was doing with it, my motor ended up making 703HP, WOW! I can't wait to drive it thanks to Nick. Nick will be sadly missed.

Nick did my motor in my 68 Barracuda and just did the W2heads for my Duster. My buddy called his shop a few times but never herd back. Nick's son called him back the other day and thats how I herd.

Short story. I met Nick at least 10 years ago at Carlisle. I would stop by his spot and talk to him every year for about 4 years. Wow this guy is great and takes the time to explain everything. It was hard to make that decision, in the back of my head I was from CT and he was from Ohio but he knows his sh*t. So I gave him a shot with a set of Indy EZ heads. He wanted to know everything about the car and what I was going to do with my car. I got the Heads back and I was looking them over and they looked look liked they didn't have a lot of port work done to them. He said they flow 310 and thats enough for 700 hp. He said I could max port them for you and take your money. But that is a waste of money. You can put that money into parts for your motor that you will need. He was not a guy that just wanted your money, he wanted to do what was right for the customer and not just to take your money. So many shops would have just max ported the heads and took the money. I was so impressed, I ended up having him build the complete motor. I wanted a motor 600 hp pump gas. So I told nick 625 to 650. I just did not want 595 (they usually do not make more than you ask for). After nick asking hundreds of questions about my car and what I was doing with it, my motor ended up making 703HP, WOW! I can't wait to drive it thanks to Nick. Nick will be sadly missed.

Great story Dave... Seamed like a great guy. Way to young.. RIP Nick

RIP Nick
He done a lot of work on heads for me.I just found out he passed.He was a great person and a great engine builder.

-
Back