RIP Roy Rivera (SGBARRACUDA)

-
He is missed by more than he probably ever knew. I keep waiting on him to call and say he's ready for some more Nu Way hot dogs.

Very sad to read this. Roy was a great guy, never met him, just know him from his posts. He will be missed by all.

My “go to guy” whenever I had issues or problems with my ride… 1st person I ever bought parts from when I first got my Dart.
Miss you Roy

I just saw this, damn, what a top notch fella!

At least he went out doing something he loved with people he loved!

He is missed by more than he probably ever knew. I keep waiting on him to call and say he's ready for some more Nu Way hot dogs.
Yes he is. I find myself almost daily finding something in my shop I bought from him and really miss our conversation. I have a 2bbl air cleaner I got from him that is immaculate I plan on doing something special with.

[SOLD] - 1972 Duster air cleaner
Here is the air cleaner I bought from Roy. I plan on building a lamp using a thermoquad core for the base and Roy's air cleaner for the lamp shade. I think it will be a nice memorial for Roy. I'm gonna try and include as many small parts I have from Roy in the lamp.

Yes he is. I find myself almost daily finding something in my shop I bought from him and really miss our conversation. I have a 2bbl air cleaner I got from him that is immaculate I plan on doing something special with.
He is the reason I try harder everyday not to have cross words with people. You never know what will happen.

-
Back