-

cannucky

The Guy With No Birthday
Reaction score
We lost a great mind , diagnosed at 21 , given 2 years to live , Dead at 76
29214277_1868072589921389_7363397151963724777_n.jpg

Dont care for atheists.
This country wasnt founded on that.
If it was, take a look at europe and the rest of the world that we subsidize for their beliefs. Ridiculus. Idnt it?

Dont care for atheists.
If it was, take a look at europe and the rest of the world that we subsidize for their beliefs. Ridiculus. Idnt it?

It wasn't founded on lying leaders and politicians with their own financial success in mind either, but things change don't they?:D

Dont care for atheists.
Funny, I thought this country was founded on the principles of religious freedom and the inalienable right to choose what you believe (or choose not to believe) without the state telling you what it should be.

Silly me.

Funny, I thought this country was founded on the principles of religious freedom and the inalienable right to choose what you believe (or choose not to believe) without the state telling you what it should be.

Silly me.
It is now.
Thus the present problems we face, everyday.

Last edited:
It is now.
Thus the present problems we face, everyday.
It always was. It’s not different now other that certain religious groups are trying to turn us back into a religious government like the ones we fled to found this country.

His direct quote about his personal belief...

“I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”

It always was. It’s not different now other that certain religious groups are trying to turn us back into a religious government like the ones we fled to found this country.

You cannot compare this country now to what it was as little as 50 years ago.
If you don't see the selfishness, unrighteousness, entitled, non sacrificial attitudes of the mainstream citizen by now,
Then I don't need to continue trying to explain my point.

“I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”
And as he writes off the designer, he compliments the design. LOL

I agree with all but two first sentences.

The beauty of it all it that he was equally entitled to his beliefs as others are to theirs. That’s what freedom is all about.

The beauty of it all it that he was equally entitled to his beliefs as others are to theirs. That’s what freedom is all about.
Exactly. Just don't teach my kids in school your own beliefs
And next generation can have their own beliefs that you hold so dearly.

Exactly. Just don't teach my kids in school your own beliefs
And next generation can have their own beliefs that you hold so dearly.
Nor should anyone attempt to teach my children theirs. Children can decide their own beliefs without indoctrination. Freedom means the right to choose what makes sense to the individual.

As far as my beliefs, I keep them to myself and don’t impose them on others. And no, you don’t know what they are...

Nor should anyone attempt to teach my children theirs. Children can decide their own beliefs without indoctrination. Freedom means the right to choose what makes sense to the individual.

As far as my beliefs, I keep them to myself and don’t impose them on others. And no, you don’t know what they are...

Gradeschool children cannot make their own decisions about beliefs. They are coerst in believing certain things and it's terrible to have a public school tell them what they should believe in.
Politically or Religiously. Should be illegal. Talk to your nearestLiberal.

Brilliant man who had the right to express his thoughts just like the rest of us in the free world. You have the right to disagree, but none of has the right for name calling or to belittle someone just because our opinion or believes differ and that is all to common today.

You know he was English, right?
RIP Professor Hawking.

anybody wanna guess where this thread is going to end up?

I never cared for him. But he's dead, so let him rot.

You know he was English, right?
RIP Professor Hawking.

anybody wanna guess where this thread is going to end up?
Yes because the public can not handle it. The Man with great Imagination.

-
Back