RIP Stephen Hawking

-
wow the truth really hurts for some here , I guess everyone is entitled to their beliefs as long as they coincide with your own eh ? Are you wearing your magic underwear ? ok you can come in .Maybe you should hold off on challenging other peoples IQ's there folks .When you think you are smarter than one of the most brilliant minds the world had ever known well....
Pride comes before a fall your fairy tale says doesn't it ?

It cuts both ways. I am entitled to what I think. I was not the one who attacked another member for their opinion first. All I did was give a view about Hawking and got attacked for that. I bit back. he didn't like it. Tough ****.

That may very well be.
To think they are not all connected would be like thinking everything in a salad except for the Garbanzo's is the salad .
Everything in existence being tied together is a reasonable theory, even if we don't yet know how.
Garbanzo garbanzo garbanzo
I like garbanzos. And its a fun word.
garbanzo garbanzo garbanzo
:lol:

Historically it is a fact , not a theory , that Jesus Christ walked the earth !
Either he was who he said he was , or he was a lunatic and a liar !!
It's also a fact Stephen Hawking was on this earth !
Although Im sorry he had so many obstacles to overcome , and Im amazed that he was able to do what he did !
I believe he was a lunatic and a liar, and a tool used by the enemy !
As I said before I hope he changed his beliefs !!
What's amazing to me is when Christ was here people saw him raise the dead, heal the blind, cure the deaf, ect.
Some still did not believe!
It's no surprise people still don't believe !!
Freewill !!

Although Im sorry he had so many obstacles to overcome , and Im amazed that he was able to do what he did !
What's amazing to me is when Christ was here people saw him raise the dead, heal the blind, cure the deaf, ect.
Freewill !!
Give it a rest. What you believe only applies to you.

No one else cares to hear it except those that already believe what you believe.

That’s called preaching to the choir.

No one else cares to hear it except those that already believe what you believe.

I won't stop what I speaking what I believe to be the truth !!!
Just because you don't believe does not mean it does not effect you !
If Im wrong and I die I have nothing to loose and either do you !
But if Im right I have everything to gain , and you have everything to loose !!
I will keep on keeping on !!
Gob Bless

I won't stop what I speaking what I believe to be the truth !!!
Just because you don't believe does not mean it does not effect you !
If Im wrong and I die I have nothing to loose and either do you !
But if Im right I have everything to gain , and you have everything to loose !!
I will keep on keeping on !!
Gob Bless
Go bless yourself. I don’t need, nor want, you preaching to me...ever.

You have no idea what I believe or not and it is nothing but profound arrogance to think you do.

Keep it to yourself, this isn’t a christian mission website.

Go bless yourself. I don’t need, nor want, you preaching to me...ever.

You have no idea what I believe or not and it is nothing but profound arrogance to think you do.

Keep it to yourself, this isn’t a christian mission website.
Just like you , I have the freedom to speak and believe what I want !!
Sorry that you take offense, but just like I won't change you, neither will you change me !!
But maybe God will make some changes !!
I hope you find whatever you are looking for !!

That's correct. Even the most learn-ed of atheists will agree that Christ walked the earth. Why then, is it such a stretch to believe the rest?

Freewill !!

Which he is free to do!

His direct quote about his personal belief...

“I believe the simplest explanation is, there is no God. No one created the universe and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization that there probably is no heaven and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe and for that, I am extremely grateful.”

An Athiest view of life on earth is a random act, 36 things all lined up to support life as we know it. An Athiest cannot have 'design' in the universe, that would point to order. Who then created your universe, your laws of physics, your language?
Order is control: Control is order. There is little randomness in the universe, 99.9% of all things can be controlled or explained. Did he write that quote? Did he capitalize God himself? What's that about......

I have / had a theory...............................................................................................................................................
a few of theorist here in this thread.

No where is intolerance, hate and disdain displayed more than those that believe! Weather or not I believe in god or not should not bring about such hate! We are both entitled to our opinion. Why do believers view that as such a threat?

Done here. Too much preaching for me.
angry_baby.jpg

Show me any hate I have shown ?
No where is intolerance, hate and disdain displayed more than those that believe! Weather or not I believe in god or not should not bring about such hate! We are both entitled to our opinion. Why do believers view that as such a threat?
I disagree with you .

That's correct. Even the most learn-ed of atheists will agree that Christ walked the earth. Why then, is it such a stretch to believe the rest?

Agreed, and I have a couple of questions for you.
If God made everything in existence then why would he make sooo much of it when one ball with some oxygen and some things to look at in the sky would have been more than enough for humans?
Why billions of lightyears upon billions of light years in every direction, most of which man will never even see or know in his entire existence as a species?

IF there are other lifeforms out there did God make them in his image as well, or just "Man" and the others were made in the image of who?

Not serious questions that require an answer of course, but just thoughts.

Why, whoever said humans were the "only ones" "in the club"?

Agreed, and I have a couple of questions for you.
If God made everything in existence then why would he make sooo much of it when one ball with some oxygen and some things to look at in the sky would have been more than enough for humans?
Why billions of lightyears upon billions of light years in every direction, most of which man will never even see or know in his entire existence as a species?

IF there are other lifeforms out there did God make them in his image as well, or just "Man" and the others were made in the image of who?

Not serious questions that require an answer of course, but just thoughts.

-
Back