Road Rally in Ohio

Which would be the best

• Total voters
-
Sounds like fun, I would love it, and you need to invite the off brands so the mopars have someone to beat on! Let me know if this takes off, I have been in a couple and they are really fun.

I am working with Scenic Road Rallies LLC. I went on one of their all Mopar Rallies last year and a feed the wolves rally. My family and I had a blast. I am working on asking to get a sponsor for one this year. All the sponsor has to do is get the word out and provide prizes. People paid Scenic Road Rallies LLC. when they show up before the rally or online before the rally. The group that sponsored the one last year is not going to sponsor this year. I think with the right promotion there could be a great turnout. It is great for the family too. Here is a link to the pics of the Mopar rally last year http://scenicroadrallies.com/photos.asp?show=&category=140

My Dart is there and My wife's Duster ( we Let a friend use it for the rally)

Sounds like fun, I would love it, and you need to invite the off brands so the mopars have someone to beat on! Let me know if this takes off, I have been in a couple and they are really fun.
It isn't a race really. Just a scavenger hunt and questions.

It does sound like fun. I need to get my Duster finished..........

Hey Omni ! Was there with the Viper! Checked the web site and saw they were not returning this year. Maybe could bring the Duster this year. Let me know.

A340

Hey! I live 25 miles north Of Dayton! Cool! I could run in any one of my 6 mopars. Let me know if this happens. Sounds fun!

I would definitely be interested, especially if on a Sunday.
How long of a ride are you thinking? Any stops along the way? Something like a stop at the Clifton Mill would keep the wives happy and that makes me happy. I would even contact the Mill as a sponsor, they get a boost in traffic, in return they give up a few gift cards, a win-win for them.
I'm in Clermont County, but have no problem with going up to the Dayton area for something like that. Contact me if you would like some help. I would be willing to help do the shake down runs and figure out the landmarks.

-
Back