Road Rally in Ohio

Which would be the best

• Total voters
-
Man, I am sorry to hear about that.
If you want some help getting this together, give me a shout. I'm in Cincy, but not above taking a cruise up your way. I'm going to be at Nats in Columbus, maybe we can put some heads together then.

This sounds like a great idea. I live in Cincinnati and would love to get together with some of you guys. I have been trying to see if anyone would be interested in showing up to a car show my mom runs a Spring Grove cemetery. One of the coolest and most interesting shows there is. and its free.
Is this the show around Halloween?
If so, I highly recommend this show. This is without a doubt one of the best shows I've ever done and it's a blast. Your right, interesting without a doubt.
No worries on my end, I'll be there.
and DonnieLawson, thanks for the link!
Clicked on a car show that I had attended and my car is is the first one posted! I'll be using this site along with the Show and Shine. Thanks again!

Thanks for that Link Donnie. There are some Cruise Ins in my area that I didn't know about. I will have to meet Omnicrazy and some of the other Fabo's and hit some of these. Hot Rod Heaven sounds fun.

Keep a check on the radar for storms. They wern't very nice last night and are suposed to be similar tonight. If interested in some of the damage last night check this out!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAAj1OiH-WA"]YouTube- "Touchdown Jesus" Burns On I-75 - June 14 2010[/ame]

I hear ya ls 300. We had a whopper of a storm here last nite. I think mean green will stay in the barn tonight. We will have to make a point to invade some of these cruise ins in the near future.

Omnicrazy, you gonna be at the carshow in Ludlow Falls this comming weekend? I am checking my schedule to see if I can attend.

I will be walking around there. I may take one of the dusters up there I don't know yet.

It would be nice to have a "MOPAR" invasion though

-
Back