Road Trip !!

-
I hope he is all right too. The traffic is very heavy on the 2 lane roads he is traveling. I'm sure he is fine. Just looking for a place to land.

I believe a 1973 Plymouth Satellite Custom 6 passenger wagon... just from the picture.

Easy here, is this what he's really after or is this speculation...
My deepest imagination couldn't come up with a logical reason he would need yet another mopar on his property let alone that wagon... But if it makes him happy i'm happy you only live once..

Easy here, is this what he's really after or is this speculation...
My deepest imagination couldn't come up with a logical reason he would need yet another mopar on his property let alone that wagon... But if it makes him happy i'm happy you only live once..

Can never have to many… soon I’ll have property and a shop and when that happens I’m buying all the **** boxes.

Plus the wagon has more doors for more hors… horses.

Can never have to many… soon I’ll have property and a shop and when that happens I’m buying all the **** boxes.

Plus the wagon has more doors for more hors… horses.
Mo-power to ya... I'm more like to have 1 or 2 nice ones than yard full of junkers....

A quick update. All is well, made it to Spokane but very late. The day drug on mercilessly and my EQ hitch had issues. I will do a good update tomorrow. A quick scenic pic on the way home.

20230612_174328.jpg

@str12-340, you almost got a chicken dinner. 72 Coronet wagon 6-seater. Its in really nice shape. More tomorrow, time to hit the sack over here.

Yeah I know, go get a beer and chill till tomorrow. This has been a serious deal, making it work time-wise.

A quick update. All is well, made it to Spokane but very late. The day drug on mercilessly and my EQ hitch had issues. I will do a good update tomorrow. A quick scenic pic on the way home.

View attachment 1716101813

@str12-340, you almost got a chicken dinner. 72 Coronet wagon 6-seater. Its in really nice shape. More tomorrow, time to hit the sack over here.

So awesome!!! I’m jealous. You going to make a drag car out of it like Swamp Thing on street outlaws?

-
Back