Roadkill doing a duster

-

killnine

Reaction score
Anyone else see that the Roadkill show is going to be working on a Duster in their next episode? *Crossing fingers for a turbo slant six*

You beat me to it. Lol. I just saw on their Facebook that they're doin a '70 Duster next. They've confirmed it won't be a hellcat but damn that woulda been cool!!

guess I've watched about every episode of theirs on you tube. it sure is nice to watch something where they don't get mad and throw wrenches and trash cans at each other and have to bleep out every other word. don't need all that drama, just some crazy car guys.

guess I've watched about every episode of theirs on you tube. it sure is nice to watch something where they don't get mad and throw wrenches and trash cans at each other and have to bleep out every other word. don't need all that drama, just some crazy car guys.

This .Ferbie and Brian enjoy the journey for real,not some bullshit drama script . God only knows ,where they are gonna try that Charger /Hellcat combination.

I agree. I've watched all the Roadkill episodes and have concluded that they are truly car guys. No made up BS. They drove a blown Camaro across country in the middle of winter last year, and this year they drove half way across the country in the winter with no rear window!?! Their cars break down, they don't edit that out, in fact, they laugh and make fun of themselves. When the work is done, they always have a cold beer. I saw Finnegan out at Heartland Park last fall during dragweek. He was just walking around by himself. I introduced myself to him and told him that he and David have the best jobs in the world as far as I'm concerned!

How have I never heard of this show?!

It isn't on tv just YouTube but it is very entertaining and in my opinion it is the best car show out right now. Plus they are sponsored by dodge :)

raodkill is the best show around. and fryburger is a huge mopar fan. i like the episode where they built the barracuda from the scrapyard and got it going good on spray then basically gave it away

raodkill is the best show around. and fryburger is a huge mopar fan. i like the episode where they built the barracuda from the scrapyard and got it going good on spray then basically gave it away

Watching that episode now

One would think with Al Bundy doing PR, some people would at least call it a Dodge.
It's about time the Rodney Dangerfield of cars got some TV love.
But some people will still call it a Nova.

ya, the one where they a put a hemi in a 55 chevy, drove it around the block and then took off to north Carolina. reminds me of something I would do in my early dumb years lol.

ya, the one where they a put a hemi in a 55 chevy, drove it around the block and then took off to north Carolina. reminds me of something I would do in my early dumb years lol.

Yeah, but the difference is they have a camera crew following them and cell phones. Big difference!

I love roadkill! I wish they would show it on TV. It would give the general population an idea of what it's actually like to work on these cars. Of course it probably wouldn't make it without the drama

Man I just wish I could do what these guys or the top gear guys do for a living.. I've been watching all the roadkill shows and man all I can say is that I'm in love.. haha love this show

I am a huge Roadkill fanatic.. i would love to hang with those guys.. i actually enjoy the fact that their stuff breaks, that they have to creatively think outside the box (sometimes) in order to fix it and continue on... I like how they are able to joke at themselves at how rediculous some of what they do is.. Like others have mentioned.. no constant swearing, no drama.. no worrying about what the purists think.. Just plain automotive fun and mayhem...The Duster episode was awesome.. 'why?... because Roadkill'

-
Back