Roadrunner fans check it out!!!!!

-
cant wait to stick it in my trunk, might get one for the boy to hold all the Hot Wheels

Attachments

• 68 RR 383 4-speed (37).jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 644
I one of those on Ebay last year and got it for a friend for Christmas. I almost wanted to keep the damn thing. lol

Thats art....I like it but prob made in....somewhere else...now I'm gonna have to go look[get] one....dagnabbit..just cool

Just in time for Xmas! I need to buy 3 :) there so pretty I would hate to use it for a tool box.

Too-l cool!!! I'll have to get one. Thanks for the info.

Just picked up three and one with a B17. These will make nice Christmas gifts

got one for my dad they only had one, I will be grabbing one for myself at some point.

Just called my local Ace where a friend of mine works. They have a dozen!! of them. I had him hold one for me. I'll go get that sucker today!

wow that's cool I wonder how I could get one in or to canada

Im tinkin' the same thing Jimmy...

All of you Yankees quit buying them all!!!
Or go get me n Jim-Jimmy one too....puhleeeeez??
Seriously we don't have ACE up here. Any Canucks seen these up here??

Im tinkin' the same thing Jimmy...

All of you Yankees quit buying them all!!!
Or go get me n Jim-Jimmy one too....puhleeeeez??
Seriously we don't have ACE up here. Any Canucks seen these up here??

Mr. Jimjimjimmy or you Mr. Steve can ship it to me and i will send it to you in Canada if they dont want to ship diectly to Canada......easy as that if you guys need.

i will spray Mr. Steves in some "midnight at moparfest" perfume and put a little extra sumthin sumthin in it. :fart::joker:

believe or not, even i have to one shipped to me because i dont have an ACE hardware store either within the near 100 miles.

Mr. Jimjimjimmy or you Mr. Steve can ship it to me and i will send it to you in Canada if they dont want to ship diectly to Canada......easy as that if you guys need.

i will spray Mr. Steves in some "midnight at moparfest" perfume and put a little extra sumthin sumthin in it. :fart:

believe or not, even i have to one shipped to me because i dont have an ACE hardware store either with the near 100 miles.

LOL I betcha ya smell like :flower:!!! Spanx Rani :prayer: lemme see if I can find one up here....by the time its shipped it would be round $50..

LOL I betcha ya smell like :flower:!!! Spanx Rani :prayer: lemme see if I can find one up here....by the time its shipped it would be round $50..

yea shipping costs ruin a lot ...even im having a hard time bringing myself to pay the shipping but its either that or a 3 hour road trip to Denver ......but I wish it could be easier for Canada

-
Back