Roadtrip munchies...

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
.....what do you folks take along for a road trip? We are going up to the Colville library tomorrow...conditions permitting...Hoping that Ernie has enough time when we get home later today to steam us some Tamales...

werthers caramel popcorn
there are only two places i know of, within a 60 miles radius from where i live, that carry them
both of them are mandatory stops if im in the area

I'm a diabetic, so I try to stay away from sweet snacks. I get a bag of Nice! Sunflower Seeds, it's a brand sold at Walgreens. I like their flavor better than David's brand. Since they are shelled, it takes time to eat them so I don't end up eating that many. Probably not a good snack for anyone with high blood pressure.

A dozen hard boiled eggs. It makes you real popular with the kiddies, especially if the car has a window lock button.

I always take along Bugles, my Mom always had them on trips. Twizzlers...but some kind of fruit is a good idea, the little tangerines are easy to eat in the car.

I always take along Bugles, my Mom always had them on trips. Twizzlers...but some kind of fruit is a good idea, the little tangerines are easy to eat in the car.
I would have guessed otherwise...lol
th?id=OIP.0iL5cyDkKx5-cJE1oPSMCgEsEs&pid=15.1.jpg

Ernestina forgot about the Tamales....so they ain't gonna make the trip...

werthers caramel popcorn
there are only two places i know of, within a 60 miles radius from where i live, that carry them
both of them are mandatory stops if im in the area
OMG, Werthers makes Caramel Popcorn???
My favorite driving snack is a can of salted peanuts with some M&Ms mixed in. Perfect sweet and salt.
Although, I do have to look for some of that Werthers Caramel Popcorn.

No Munchies.I've been munching for 29 years and am in bad health
On one of my road trips from Eastern Washington to Apache Junction AZ I bought a case of water bottles for the ride. Made myself a promise.....to drink them all. Finished the last one turning onto our road.....stopped to pee.....ALOT......that trip....

On one of my road trips from Eastern Washington to Apache Junction AZ I bought a case of water bottles for the ride. Made myself a promise.....to drink them all. Finished the last one turning onto our road.....stopped to pee.....ALOT......that trip....
LOL!!

Unsalted roasted peanuts. Good source of protein but not tasty enough to pig out on. Wife hates them.

-
Back