Rock albums ,that you love, most people don't know....

-
April Wine - Harder...... Faster

harderfaster-51ae065be2d43.jpg

How can you not love an album with a Duster on the cover!

Check out this awesome song off the album.

If you can't, just fast forward to around the 3:50 minute mark to hear the coolest song ending you'll ever hear.

Warrior Soul - Last Decade Dead Century. Pretty much the entire album is good. 30:51 starts all my favorites though.

Last edited:
Lots of people don't realize the ending of "I Like To Rock" is the riff to "Day Tripper", and the riff to "Satisfaction" played at the same time.

It should be easy to write off the song as a ripoff, but it's not. The rest of the song stands on it's own, and is damn good.

Lots of people don't realize the ending of "I Like To Rock" is the riff to "Day Tripper", and the riff to "Satisfaction" played at the same time.

It should be easy to write off the song as a ripoff, but it's not. The rest of the song stands on it's own, and is damn good.

I don't know why anyone would even think to call that a rip-off at all.

They are simply paying homage to those two songs at the end of their song, and doing it in a very cool, unique way.

Last edited:

Focus: Hocus Pocus

This is my little sister around 1973
IMG951633.jpg
listening to something on my Dads monster Electro-voice speakers, they Wailed!!!

Corrosion Of Conformity- "Blind".

Whole album good.

...and 2 songs from the next album- "Albatross" and "Clean My Wounds".

That last one demands to be put on 11.

12 if you've got it.

Did I say Smashing Pumpkins "Gish".

Quite a few hard rockers in there, and a couple that transcend very VERY hard rock with "sing along" (even if the words don't seem to make much sense).

"Bury Me" is a highlight as well as "Tristessa".

Wishbone Ash

Rock and roll Widow.

I prefer the live in concert version from the 70's.

Don't know the date on this show.

Last edited:
Bob log III
'bump or meow' is my favorite album, but 'my **** is perfect' is pretty good too.
'Clap your tits' is a good song to wake you up a bit.

Rusty was a garage band out of Toronto in the mid-90s. Their album Fluke was great.

Misogyny. Give it a 45 second test drive, but you'll probably know within the first 15 seconds if you're going to like it:

California. Invest 60 seconds to see if you like it. I think it's awesome:

Groovy Dead. Give it 40 seconds and see if you like it:

Wake Me. Give it a 45 second test drive:

Last edited:
Rusty was a garage band out of Toronto in the mid-90s. Their album Fluke was great.

Misogyny. Give it a 45 second test drive, but you'll probably know within the first 15 seconds if you're going to like it:

California. Invest 60 seconds to see if you like it. I think it's awesome:

Groovy Dead. Give it 40 seconds and see if you like it:

Wake Me. Give it a 45 second test drive:

Seen them back in the day, In a small bar in the dirty shawa.

Southern Culture on the Skids...”Dirt Track Date”

Voodo Cadillac...

Nitty Gritty...

Tommy Bolin Private Eyes Post Toastee Rocks

Back to the 80's ZEBRA debut album I must have worn this tape out in the barracks on Camp Pendleton

Last edited:
Fear "The record" and "More Beer".

I was gonna post SCOTS DTD- nearly every song is good.

Rev Horton Heat- almost any album but esp the songs "Big Sky/Baddest Of The Bad" and the cover of "Ace Of Spades".

-
Back