Rocker arm kit

-
No direct experience, but generally speaking, you get what you pay for.

If your looking for rockers check with our site sponsor MRL performance. Mike is knowledgable and sells them too. Don't have personal experience with them but gotta agree with getting what you pay for.

ProComp?? No direct experience but my friend who races a 440 Dart broke one this summer.

X2 on you get what you pay for. If that doesn't translate well to swedish. It is if you buy something cheap you get something cheap.

Yeah...I saw a friend of mine at the nhra divsional race change out a full set of adjuster cause 5 of them had broke......as he was changing them out another broke in his hand.

a cheap brand ....harland sharp....those stocker must be murder on rockes...LOL

Thanks guys.
I agree with you guys, you get what you pay for.
I have a feeling of in the back of my head, that I´ve read about rocker arms that was fairly easy broken, just wanted to make sure.
And you don´t want to have a failure in the valvetrain.
Thanks for the tip about MRL, didn´t cross my mind.

Depending on what your springs require for pressure they may work for you. Pro Comp is pretty open when speaking to their tech department, I have had a few discussions with them about the pressures their rockers will stand. Talk to them and see what they say, have your cam info handy and required spring seat and open pressures. As far as Harland Sharp I have used them quite a few times and know of many others that have too and I have not seen them fail, not saying it cant happen just that I have not seen it myself. I run HS 1.5's on my BBM and the cam requires 300+ on the seat and 600+ open, over 1000 mi. on the street with no issues at all.

-
Back