rocker molding help

-

downsr

Reaction score
I have a set of rocker moldings i am putting on my 70 duster.One edge is beveled and the other is more rounded.Which side goes up? I would hate to put them on upside down and not be able to get them off with out destroying clips or moldings or worse scratch the car.Thanks

Posting a pic of the molding will make it easier for someone to answer you.

I can't tell from this pic either...:)

Attachments

• Duster Molding.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 112
limited on computer skills to post pics.One side is beveled and other is rounded the best
way to describe them.Some one who has them probably knows what i mean.I dont believe very many came out with them

I'm working from memory - and that's always dangerous - about my '69 Dart Swinger I sold a lot of years ago.
If I remember correctly there is a mounting screw hole on one end. That hole is on the bottom part of the molding.
Hope this helps - if your Duster molding is similar.

The rocker Spears do have the screws on the underside...

vbpgimage.php

On the duster moldings i have they are all push in clips except the one in front that goes through the fender it has a nut on it no screws

The angles are such that the bottom will be close to parallel with the ground and the top will have a pretty good slope. The angle of the stud should give you a clue as well.

-
Back