Reaction score
rockingham dragway
rockingham nc
this saturday 4-6-13
all mopar drag racing,car show and swap meet
i have been going for years
weather forecast is fantastic
will be a great day

i cant make it again but im gonna do my best to make it to farmingtons next month

Won't be able to make it, going to Farmington, I hope to get to meet some fabo members there

I'm going to try and make it out. A buddy of mine just finished a wild custon sweptline that'll be there. Looking forward to seeing all the cars.
-Forrest

Anyone else going? How about a FABO Meet and Greet? Someone who has a car there want be a contact point?
Sounds like a great idea! I'll know for sure tommorrow if im gonna be there or not. If I dont have to go through to much trouble to get the car in the show I'll serve as the meet and greet point. Whens farmington btw?

I plan to be there with my Red 62' Plymouth, in the car show area. Stop on by and say hello if I'm around the car. I do like to wonder around especially at least one pass through the swap meet.
I plan to go to Farmington next month too. I hate to say it of my home track but the Farm show has become a much better event than the one in Rockingham. The track owner in Rockingham is killing all the events here with high prices and run down facilities. While the price for participation is the same as the Farmington show, the spectator admission is now $20 (there is a $3 coupon available on line)!!! I don't think we will see many spectators who will pay $20 for an event like this.

i will be in the swap meet.
sprinter van 18 foot trailer loaded!
be sure to stop by.
farmington is saturday may 11

i'll bee all up in it too(swap meet)

Sounds like a great idea! I'll know for sure tommorrow if im gonna be there or not. If I dont have to go through to much trouble to get the car in the show I'll serve as the meet and greet point. Whens farmington btw?

/6 Matt, are you a go for Saturday at Rockingham? If so, I'll look you up.

Lots of rigs at the track already tonight and I'm seeing them coming on on US1. Should be a pretty good turn out tomorrow.. I'm all loaded and ready to head out in the morning. See ya'll there!

/6 Matt, are you a go for Saturday at Rockingham? If so, I'll look you up.
Yes sir! Whether or not the car will be there is a different story. As soon as I've decided I'll let you know.

EDIT: Truth is even if me and the car is there I'll be wandering and drooling lol!

I hope to meet some of you there I won't have a car there I may bring some parts to swap meet seance I got this Coronet and need to get rid of some parts, I'm looking forward to it

Yes sir! Whether or not the car will be there is a different story. As soon as I've decided I'll let you know.

EDIT: Truth is even if me and the car is there I'll be wandering and drooling lol!

Cool, will look for your car, if it's not there, maybe we can meet at barracudakids in the swap meet or stumpers?

I will have my car tommorow. Ill definitely be stopping in with barrakuda kid to say hi. Cant wait to see you all there!

Ok, Ill be there with the car. If yall dont see me round the car, ya cant miss me. Im 6'2" and wearing neon yellow.

Well, kinda disappointed that there wasn't more attendance at the show. Compared to the past couple of years it was ok, but I really thought the weather would bring out more. I thought the swap meet was really poor this year. Not many vendors at all. Car show trophies really took a turn to the cheap this year!
On the bright side an all Mopar day is always good, no matter the details. Met up with a number of Mopar friends and had a great time overall.

SDC11694_zps8844a281.jpg

SDC11690_zps91b7a1a7.jpg

SDC11689_zpse7d8dc2d.jpg

SDC11699_zps0158a162.jpg

SDC11693_zps27c88d35.jpg

-
Back