-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have fake carbon fiber look dash from redline

72 Duster 010.jpg

I've got one, but will not take less than 700.00 plus shipping
this is the full dash model
[email protected]:walk::walk:

I was thinking about reproducing these, but don't know if there would be any infringement rights ?

I've got one, but will not take less than 700.00 plus shipping
this is the full dash model
[email protected]:walk::walk:

I was thinking about reproducing these, but don't know if there would be any infringement rights ?

well they are out of business. not sure if they ever had a patten on it. and if you change one little thing then its no longer the exact same thing.

try buying ralley dash complete and working 700 is cheap if gauges are in it i think i paided 800 with gauges installed redline. redline offer blank ones use to be 175.00

try buying ralley dash complete and working 700 is cheap if gauges are in it i think i paided 800 with gauges installed redline. redline offer blank ones use to be 175.00
I'm pretty sure that price is for an empty, no-gauge dash face. They don't bolt right in either.

I'm pretty sure that price is for an empty, no-gauge dash face. They don't bolt right in either.

yea there are no gauges that come with it.

I have the full dash version of the RMD and it did not cost me $700.00, more like $350.00

HPIM1124.jpg

Dartforforty..that was more along the lines of what I was thinking..I may just have my body man fabricate one for me...I guess everyone who was lucky enough to grab a RMD before they went under is holding on to them.

Ridiculous maybe,
how about you sell me one of your cars for what it cost new !
Ridiculous- right
Bad analogy. How 'bout you sell me any other aftermarket component for MORE than it cost new - doesn't happen. The market for muscle cars is a lot different than aftermarket parts.

Really, I don't care - ask whatever you want for it. I just can't imageine someone paying in excess of $700 for a dash face.

Dan, I see you are on line. How is every thing going? How is the rotis working for you? Would like to see som pics of the mods you made to it. Thanks, Al

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back