Rocky Mountain Dashes

-
thanks, i messed up and was looking backwards at it when we did it. the wires should really be quite a bit shorter.

Wish I would've bought one when they were still available. I kept holding out because others needed to come first. When I was finally ready was just after RMD closed there doors. Would be nice to see something else out there, but Joe's comment in another thread is spot on, demand is there until Mopar guys find out it's more than $20.

Would it be reasonably possible to buy an after market A-Body dash bezel and cut the standard dash for it to fit? Could after market dashes then be installed? I think that if someone developed a plan or kit to accomplish this a lot of A-Body owners would go for it to get rid of that ugly standard bezel look.

I didn't know about the RMD stuff until after they closed up shop. With the build I'm doing I'd really like to get my hands on a full dash. I have access to a laser cutter, a good welder. but have not been able to find the tubes in the sizes I need. 2 1/6" and 3 3/8".

If I could find those I'd take a run at making a dash myself.

Until then, RMD open back up. Find a good good shop or use one of the online machine shops.

Riddler

I do have some pieces and parts that I'm willing to "part-out". I don't know about face-plates, but I do have cut tubes in 3 3/8 and 1 1/16. Let me get an inventory of them. The buyer would need to weld up the aluminum together and potentially cut out a face-plate.

M

PM Me.

Would it be reasonably possible to buy an after market A-Body dash bezel and cut the standard dash for it to fit? Could after market dashes then be installed? I think that if someone developed a plan or kit to accomplish this a lot of A-Body owners would go for it to get rid of that ugly standard bezel look.
i agree here, if somone had a template diagram it gould be emailed easily enough? after all just flat ali piece with fold.......

-
Back