Rod and main bearings

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
Are king bearings any good? Main and Rod or just get Clevite P series and be done? Also this is for a 450plus hp motor

never herd of them but Im sure there made by a big name mfg.that being said I would still go with a brand you know will stand the psi.I mean if your spending good money to get the HP dont cheap out now.....Artie

My builder said to use H bearings on the rods and for the mains its no big deal, any bearings would work. I went with softer mains so they wear in to the crank.

Now my motor was a sweet short stroke 340, for stroker cranks it might be another story

H bearings on the Rods why? and its no stroker just a regular 360.

which mains are you using?

H rod bearings look like to be 80 for a set, so Should I use P series mains or any brand?

King is a much higher quality bearing than SP, CLevitte, or Federal Mogul. Both in material and quality control. However, for your level, the normal federal Moguls are fine. Use the narrow bearings for the rods.

King is a much higher quality bearing than SP, CLevitte, or Federal Mogul. Both in material and quality control. However, for your level, the normal federal Moguls are fine. Use the narrow bearings for the rods.

whats my level? I said 450hp but brian says 480-500 :):downtown:

And there are 2 model of king bearings the regular and the race right moper?

-
Back