Roll Call Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 9 - 11, 2010

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
chryslers at carlisle is coming fast. so who is going? what days will you be there? what swap or tent spaces will you be in?

and as in the past. if you are not going in with a club if you could put moparmisfits down as you club i would really appreciate it. if you register online there is a drop down menu and you will find moparmisfits in that.. and as always your more then welcome to stop by the moparmisfits tent to relax and get out of the sun for a while..

http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=26

oh and don't forget to register before june 7th if ya want to get your entry decal in the mail. it sure beats waiting in those lines...

SKIP THE LINES. AVOID THE HASSLE. ENJOY YOUR SHOW.
EventDetailImage.asp

How to Save Time and Money: Details Below
Pre-register before June 7th to get your window sticker early and drive right in when you get to the gate!
Time and money – everyone can handle more of both. Carlisle Events wants to help! When you pre-register, you…: Save time. Beat the deadline and we will mail your window sticker to your address of record in advance of the event. When you get to the show, enjoy the VIP treatment of driving straight to Gate 3. No matter how long the lines of people are at the Showfield Registration area, you won’t need to stop there. Rather, once you drive through the main gate, you will be guided straight to the designated parking area. Save money. When you pre-register, you save $10. That’s more of your hard-earned money back in your wallet. And, you can class your car before you get into town – one more benefit of pre-registration. You deserve the preferential treatment. So don’t wait -- pre-register today! The June 7, 2010 deadline will be here before you know it. When you pre-register, we will USPS-mail all stickers to you weeks in advance. More time and money – sign me up! Click Gate-N-Go to hit the gas on a better show experience.

I will be there all three days. Where is the Mopar Misfits tent usually located?

We'll be going on Saturday to hit the swap and take a look around to see who can meet.

i will be there Thursday to Sunday. my spot are n78 to n80

i would love to go have to see if there any cash left, on the other hand my friend ralph goes all 3 days, has a 93 IROC daytona 1 of 8 blue on that year, has that on his tag. say high he,s a great guy and big mopar fan.

Hay everyone I will be there from weds to sun. My spots are e49-e50.Iwould love to meet all of you guys from this and other sites. Mark :cheers: :cheers:

Will be there all 3 days, Should arrive Thurs afternoon, if anyone else is in around Mechnicsburg could do a meet, otherwise will catch you on the field

I'll be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Come find me at The Early Valiant and Barracuda Club tent.

I don't get out much, what is this early Cuda and Valiant club? I've got a 63 V100.

I will be there all three days. Where is the Mopar Misfits tent usually located?

I won't know till about two weeks before the show. They seem to move the tent every year on us. I'll post the space numbers when I find out.

Is pre-registering by June 7th for everyone, or just for clubs?

The reason I ask, is because I have some parts I want to get rid of, and I though I would just get a vendor space. But they told me that I cannot call until June 8 because that's when the deadline is for people who had a space last year.

Is pre-registering by June 7th for everyone, or just for clubs?

The reason I ask, is because I have some parts I want to get rid of, and I though I would just get a vendor space. But they told me that I cannot call until June 8 because that's when the deadline is for people who had a space last year.

think its for the show field. but not 100% sure. call them and ask about vendors..

Mailing Address:
Carlisle Events
1000 Bryn Mawr Road
Carlisle, PA 17013

Office Hours: 8am - 5pm EST
Phone: 1 (717) 243-7855
Facsimile: 1 (717) 243-0255

ABJ, thanks for posting this up.

We went last year to introduce Jamison to the hobby since it was his first summer with the Duster. Met a couple of great guys while we were there who were encouraging to him and helped him learn that he's now part of a much larger hobby beyond the family.

With this we'll be able to look up more folks and expand on that!

Nice job.

-
Back