Roll Call Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 9 - 11, 2010

-
I'll be there on Saturday, shopping for ods and ends for my 64, along with picking up parts from another member that I'm purchasing.

FF

Will be at G66 and G65 Wednesday-Sunday . Will be bringing 68 Dart

If all goes well I will be there Thurs. and leave out on Sunday. Hope to meet a few there if possible. Hey dmoore I saw your duster under the tent last year , and as always it looked great. I hope to meet you this year if I can break away from the swap meet.

Matt

Hopefully ill be there friday-sunday, just trying to scrape the funds together. I hope i win that engine! I also hope i run into some fabo members.

I will be there from Wednesday-Sunday. We always leave early Monday morning to head back to Florida

If all goes well I will be there Thurs. and leave out on Sunday. Hope to meet a few there if possible. Hey dmoore I saw your duster under the tent last year , and as always it looked great. I hope to meet you this year if I can break away from the swap meet.

Matt

Sounds good Matt, look forward to it!

We have some very sick family members in Allentown so trip will be shortened to Fri only.
Hope to meet some members while there.

I sure wish I could go...I'm all the way in Cali...So I don't think I'll ever have the chance to fly down there...Can't afford a $300 plane ticket....How do most of you far away people get there....do you fly???

i will be there from thurs. morning till sat evening selling 67 barracuda parts.my spot is M 89.if you need any parts just p.m. me to see if i have and i will bring it.finally talked my dad in going with to vendor.he will be there thur while im out scouting for more bargains. im also looking for a nice drivers side reverse light for a 67 and a dash bezel.thanks,mike

Driving down on Friday night after work. Gettin' up early Sat. to comb the swap meet and check out the show cars. Won't be able to make it in time to catch the Friday Night Drags at Quarter Aces. Bummer.

Heading down to York in the afternoon to check out the York US 30 Dragway Reunion. Then I drive fried *** back to Suffolk County.

Perhaps I'll try to be friendly this year and actually talk to some people...

got my window sticker # 165,,i too may head down late friday to york,,theres a back road fro mcarlisle that leads down in to york,,,but they are celabrating chevy super stockers this year,,,

-
Back